Is There Any Way To Get Away From Police?

Im just kinda bent about the police situation here locally in my area. A group of my freinds and I went out for a bit the other night and we popped in at a local sonic. We are there minding our own business just BS'in about cars, stereos, mods, etc. Then out of the blue. Barney Fife pulls up and says no loitering. We did have a nice sized gathering but there was absolutely no trouble with us and we were buying stuff from the fast food joint, I dont get it. They should like groups like us because we are spending like 2.50 a pop on drinks and not to mention the cost of food there. We left and went to another spot, we were there for bout half an hour and the same crap goes down. Im just kinda bent because enthusiasts such as myself and company cant go hang out in a parkinglot for an hour or two sharing our thoughts on a common intrest. Is there any way to beat the cops LOL? Any suggestions?

Build in progress:

Kenwood DNX890HD

Rockford Fosgate White wolf RCA's

2 Rockford Fosgate T400.4 on RF fanatic q components (6.5 in the kick, 6.5 in the front doors, 5.25 in rear doors)
2 Rockford Fosgate T2500's on sub

1 Fi car audio Team 15 D1

XS Power D3400 and three D975's in the rear

Mechman Elite 370

Stinger power connections and cable

RockFord_Fosgate-1-1.png

suck it up and hang out at your housees or rent an abandoned parking lot, same shit happens here no way aropund it

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

Kinda depends on where you live.

Im in Arkansas so if the cops bother us, we just go down in the country roads outside of town and chill.

2 SSA Xcon 18's

Sundown 2500D

Pioneer

4 Stinger SPV35 batts

SecondSkin Audio Damp Pro

Knukonceptz Flex[/size][/b]

Yeah, well back home we would hit the dirt roads too. I am pretty close to Philly now and I think thats why they have such a bad attitude, they deal with A-holes all day long. Still, we aint hurting anything. Cops will be cops i guess. I really dont think the business called the cops, they make mad money off of us. Cops just tryin to be a douche i guess.

Build in progress:

Kenwood DNX890HD

2 Rockford Fosgate T400.4 on RF fanatic q components (6.5 in the kick, 6.5 in the front doors, 5.25 in rear doors)

Mechman Elite 370

RockFord_Fosgate-1-1.png

Haha. Here in Pleasant Prairie we just chill at people's houses, but in the city (if you can call Kenosha that) MOST cops are pretty lax. If a business owner or a security person says something, thats one thing, but cops usually dont bother us. Keyword usually. The dickhead cop population is huge in city, and the whole force in Prairie.

Too many projects, too little time...

Yeah, well back home we would hit the dirt roads too. I am pretty close to Philly now and I think thats why they have such a bad attitude, they deal with A-holes all day long. Still, we aint hurting anything. Cops will be cops i guess. I really dont think the business called the cops, they make mad money off of us. Cops just tryin to be a douche i guess.

Build in progress:

Kenwood DNX890HD

Mechman Elite 370

RockFord_Fosgate-1-1.png

I am in major city so they don't care unless someone calls them.

Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

Words to live by.

Im just kinda bent about the police situation here locally in my area. A group of my freinds and I went out for a bit the other night and we popped in at a local sonic. We are there minding our own business just BS'in about cars, stereos, mods, etc. Then out of the blue. Barney Fife pulls up and says no loitering. We did have a nice sized gathering but there was absolutely no trouble with us and we were buying stuff from the fast food joint, I dont get it. They should like groups like us because we are spending like 2.50 a pop on drinks and not to mention the cost of food there. We left and went to another spot, we were there for bout half an hour and the same crap goes down. Im just kinda bent because enthusiasts such as myself and company cant go hang out in a parkinglot for an hour or two sharing our thoughts on a common intrest. Is there any way to beat the cops LOL? Any suggestions?

We have this problem locally.

We all used to gather at the Local McDonalds.

PoPo starts rolling through now at 10:30 booting everybody.

We now meet up Literally 1 1/2miles down the road from the Mickey D's.

Big Ol' Parking lot at an Old Country buffet.

5-0 comes by one night, naturally everyone gets a little antsy.

They just cruise right on through and take a look at all the cars, talk to a few people and head out on their business.

We're pretty cool with Local Law Enforcement.

As long as we're not doing Unlawful things (Albeit, Loitering is against the law.), they won't bother us.