Sonic Electronix

Im thinking about buying (2) 15" BL's and the RF T30001bd. It's birthsheet reads that it can put out about 3600rms. will it destroy the BL's since they are only 1000rms each or can those things handle the abuse?

i would go wit the BTL's but dont have the money for those, and i hear good things about the BL's

By what I've been reading that should be just right. The BTL's are for when you are over 2000 rms per sub the Bl you can get close with some cooling options. Just e-mail Fi they will answer all your questions, happily ^_^

Edited by AP Zoutes

I am thinking about doing the EXACT same combo. 2 SSD's off a BXI2006D is not enough. Just e-mail Fi like Zoutes said. Ask what options you will need for them to survive. Post back on here what he replys to you. Where are you getting the T3000.1bd from? how much?

I am thinking about doing the EXACT same combo. 2 SSD's off a BXI2006D is not enough. Just e-mail Fi like Zoutes said. Ask what options you will need for them to survive. Post back on here what he replys to you. Where are you getting the T3000.1bd from? how much?

im getting the 30001bd from cartronicsplus.com, ive ordered some other stuff off them b4 and they are great

Edited by Low n Loud

when my paycheck comes in saturday. im goin on vacation to mexico this summer, and the cruise money was due monday. i was pissed that the timing sucked cuz i wanted to get this amp a week ago. but i guess ill have to wait til saturday or sunday