Samsung Instinct *3 Weeks Old* M800

I have a 3 week old samsung instinct. I have the box, 2 batteries, battery charger cage thing, the usb cable for the computer, the headphones, the startup cd, and the manual. I also have a checkered cover that will come with the phone as well. I had a screen protector on it but it was like a mirror and hard as hell to see with outside (work construction). This phone is not a good phone for me to have on a construction site so i am going back to my old flip phone and my old plan. You have to have the data plan with sprint for this phone. Right now the wife and i pay 129.99 for 1500 minutes and unlimited everything. I really love the navigation on this phone has not let me down yet. Its all touch screen and an awesome phone. Takes good pictures and video and it also comes with a 2gb micro sd card. As well as the stylus and the rubber case that came in the box from spirnt. I am asking $230 obo shipped. I also have around 29 games on my computer that i can upload to the phone. Just let me know. THERE ARE NO SCRATCHES ON FACE AT ALL.

Taking Trades on Some 2 and 4 channel rca's matching and about 17-20 feet. also looking for sound deadener, 4x6s, and 6.5s

DSCF5032.jpg

DSCF5037.jpg

DSCF5038.jpg

DSCF5040.jpg

DSCF5043.jpg