Drove out today to pick up my amp, Exactly as advertised, even tested in front of me.....Great seller, excellent communications. All of his trophys are out on display but the one that caught my attention was a little dusty 2nd place trophy from a show In Manteca......don't know why but that one just stood out from the rest.....LOL! :rofl:

We could've chopped it up all day had I not been on a time schedule..... :8)

Ill Bring you Bring you a JUMBO Package of BAZOOKA JOE..... :friends:

I dunno why YOU even stepped into this thread...had nothing to do with you, see MY deals are all good...I don't have nobody thinking I'm a scammer but maybe you and your boyfriend rednavi have been sippin on some courage...I dunno..... but if YOU want a problem with me...keep talking you red faced fuck. :8)

I dunno why YOU even stepped into this thread...had nothing to do with you, see MY deals are all good...I don't have nobody thinking I'm a scammer but maybe you and your boyfriend rednavi have been sippin on some courage...I dunno..... but if YOU want a problem with me...keep talking you red faced fuck. :8)

lol, idk why you Always Flying off the handle Bro... And Blowing up on people On the Net... Its just a Forum, When people Say something to me I dont Get all Haystey and Tell them "OH ILL SEE YOU AT THE NEXT SHOW"

I just Wipe the Dust off the Shoulder and Go on with my Day.... When You and CivicMan got into it you said Ill see you at the next show, And I remember he was Deffinatly looking for you, And you werent there...

And IDK why you always Gotta get All outa hand With me And Navi.... You obviously have Issues.... And Like Joey and Them Talking about you Showing up to Buy video games or some shit from them With a Damn 1930's Tommy Gun on the back seat.... lol

You aint gonna Shoot one of us over something Like Joking around on a Forum.... Unless you would like to Go spend the rest of your life in prison and Tell everybody Im locked up cuz i shot a kid cuz he Said i chew alota Bubble gum lol

I guess You could Come Beat me Up, or shoot me, It would Just be Assualt Or Attempt of Murder On a Officer, Since i am Enrolled In the Police Academy :)

And That Surely Wouldnt Blow over In court...

I dont have any problems with you Nor do i want any problems with You, You just take things WAY to far.... Your 40+ yrs old you should not Even trip about a 17-20yr old kids saying anything to you...

But Its whatever, i dont have any probelems with you, i just joke around... But i guess you cant take a Joke TJ... I just wont bother you on here anymore, Sound good...?

Edited by Rose-Villian

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

Wtf you bring my name in your drama bs.. I don't talk about shit or even talk to you... Donno why you'd bring me into this. I don't even know Tj but he seems like a hella cool dude.. Why start jokeing and starting shit over drama and something that you weren't even involved in...

All this in sactowns FEEDBACK thread... Sorry I even commented.. Mods should delete all this bs because it shouldn't be here..

Passport Build Here

Alarm: Prestige APS997A 2-Way/Remote Start

HeadUnit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Front Battery: Yellowtop Optima D34/78

Back Battery: 2x C&D Technologies High Rate Series UPS12-475FR 134AH

Subs: 2x DC Lv4XL 18's

Amps: 2x Sundown Saz1500's Strapped

Box: 12Cubes 33hz 185sqin Port(15.4sqin per cube)

Pillars: AudioBahn AS31Q

Front Doors: Clif Designs TX40.5

Back Doors: Clif Designs CD50.4C

Rear Speakers: Clif Designs TX46.5

Front/Rear Amp: Kicker ZX350.4

Back/Pillars Amp: Kicker ZX200.2(Looking for another zx350.4)

Electrical: 1/0 Scorpion Wire 2 Runs Pos and 2Runs Ground, Knu 1/0 Flex Running to Amps ect, Big 3, JL 8Ga For Speaker Wire, Knu Karma RCA's, Scorpion Volt Meter

Deadener: 100 sqft Sound Destroyer Mat And SECOND SKIN Damplifier Pro Door Pack

lol, idk why you Always Flying off the handle Bro... And Blowing up on people On the Net... Its just a Forum, When people Say something to me I dont Get all Haystey and Tell them "OH ILL SEE YOU AT THE NEXT SHOW"

I just Wipe the Dust off the Shoulder and Go on with my Day.... When You and CivicMan got into it you said Ill see you at the next show, And I remember he was Deffinatly looking for you, And you werent there...

And IDK why you always Gotta get All outa hand With me And Navi.... You obviously have Issues.... And Like Joey and Them Talking about you Showing up to Buy video games or some shit from them With a Damn 1930's Tommy Gun on the back seat.... lol

You aint gonna Shoot one of us over something Like Joking around on a Forum.... Unless you would like to Go spend the rest of your life in prison and Tell everybody Im locked up cuz i shot a kid cuz he Said i chew alota Bubble gum lol

I guess You could Come Beat me Up, or shoot me, It would Just be Assualt Or Attempt of Murder On a Officer, Since i am Enrolled In the Police Academy :)

Look you fucking idiot....YOU were the one who decided to drop by this thread and paste your two cents....I had said NOTHING to you since the rednavi issue. Now you want to talk shit about civicman waiting for me at a show...What show? There hasn't been one since april....Guess I know now its on.

Never knew I bought games from Joey (whoever that is) and had a 1930's gun with me....LOL! I ain't stupid kid....you gotta catch me with the piece......as for you and the Police academy.....Read some of my Posts...My Brother is a CHP in SAC.....he has gone to a few shows with me so your "I'm going to be a mall cop" means shit too me....I have so many folks that are cops its funny.....They're some of my best customers ...... Imagine your already red face when you call Sac's finest to report me with a weapon and the people rolling with me are cops..... :rofl:

Two words for you....Pee-Wee's.......You have no idea the can of worms you've opened...have YOUR teacher look me up in NCIC....LOL want my PFN? :8)

Edited by *1LOWSUV*

THAT is some funny shit right there.....maybe thats why you think you can talk shit...most new cops gotta learn the hard way....... :8)