I got a descent job offer out there starting the second week in april, but i need to be out there ( if i decide to move ) before the 1st , due to signing a lease that a buddy of mine is in now.. Im asking friends , forums and anyone that has either been there or lives there or around there.. I live in Duluth Minnesota now and at the moment im laid off for the first time in 8 yrs , just broke up with the girlfriend of 4 yrs and dont really have much positive going for me now other than a few sidejobs ( im a carpenter ) .. So i thought its only a year and if things take a turn for the worse , he said theres ways out of the lease.. What im most worried about is a money situation. I have like 1000 bux in my checking and about 500 in bills every month.. Its not alot cuz i moved home cuz i got laid off after i bought a new computer, tools for work etc and have about 4 grand on the credit card...

OK so enough of the emo crap.. How is it, and in my situation would you do it?? it seems like it would be a good change and hopefully a chace to do something new... But i just have a fear of going down there and burying myself even worse than i am up here.. just looking for a lil input on how it is down there.. thanks

Matt

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg