Everyone Knows The Sawstop Safty Table Saw But

It seems that ur hand needs to be wet for this thing to work, the guy also puts his hand in an ice chest to get it good and wet. Now... idk about y'all guys, but if I'm using a table saw there is gonna be saw dust, DRY saw dust, which pretty much coats the hand. See where I'm goin with this...

Anyway, the only possible way I could see this thing working is if it does draw blood, I don't think it would have to be very much bood, just a nick might do. It just seems to me these guys are kinda making it look like its a full proof, no injury machine.

NOT that I'm saying this device does not work, I think its an awsome idea, and would be interested in purchasing one when my kid gets older and ready to start working on their own projects.

I mean a nick is better then a thumb.

And as far as this goes... It's so fake, I mean really 1) Who is gonna worrie about the saw running when they just removed their thumb?! 2) It's not even the same color as his hand 3) It doesn't move with the rest of his hand and 4) c'mon, a persons thumb holds more than two drops of blood.

03' Reg Cab 2500HD

Alpine 9807 H/U

Infinity Ref 6.5" Front Speakers

Pioneer 4"x6" Rear Speakers

Quantum Audio 1100.1 Amp

PPI 5 Channel Amp

Kicker 05' S12L5's <~ thats plural baby

It seems that ur hand needs to be wet for this thing to work, the guy also puts his hand in an ice chest to get it good and wet. Now... idk about y'all guys, but if I'm using a table saw there is gonna be saw dust, DRY saw dust, which pretty much coats the hand. See where I'm goin with this...

Anyway, the only possible way I could see this thing working is if it does draw blood, I don't think it would have to be very much bood, just a nick might do. It just seems to me these guys are kinda making it look like its a full proof, no injury machine.

NOT that I'm saying this device does not work, I think its an awsome idea, and would be interested in purchasing one when my kid gets older and ready to start working on their own projects.

I mean a nick is better then a thumb.

And as far as this goes... It's so fake, I mean really 1) Who is gonna worrie about the saw running when they just removed their thumb?! 2) It's not even the same color as his hand 3) It doesn't move with the rest of his hand and 4) c'mon, a persons thumb holds more than two drops of blood.

Not to mention that after the thumb gets cut off, he stops for a second, pulls his hand back, and then pushes it some more.

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

Blurry, but you can get the idea. It's my left index finger.

finger18fe.jpg

The wood I was cutting at the time jumped up. Stupid me went to grab it and caught the blade instead. Believe it or not, it didn't hurt until I got to the hospital.

$60 to fix a saw that can save your finger, or $6 to $10,000.00 to go to the emergency room (if you don't have insurance, which I didn't)

I have 70% usage of that finger. I can not bend it like any other finger. I can not make a fist. Every now and then I lose control of it, it starts twitching and moving by itself. I have very little feeling in it due to the nerves being severed. I would have had full use of it if the doctor would have put the side of the knuckle back in place like it should have been, but he put it in sideways. I got very lucky that it didn't get totally cut off.

Now I use a circular saw to do all my cuts. I feel safer with it over a table saw. I think you can understand why.

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia