the songs are

blueberry yumm yumm and hypnotized by jeezy.. both chooped

'barros57' --Thanks dude, yours looks good also. I just bought the VHT nite shade and sprayed them

Nice truck man!! reminds me of my truck!! we did about all the same things, just your a few steps back from me haha

I forsee awesome things with this truck tho!! I say wall that bish!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

oh ya, i took my back seat out and set them facin up when i had 12s and 15s, sounded pretty good that way, and looked a little cleaner, but its cool in the seat either way!!

ahah i still need a spot for one more person back there. lol

you have any pics of your ride?

01' Chevy Silverado 4x4

18'' Fi Btl

Sundown Saz-3000D

(Sold the system)

New build coming soon..

Pics of My Truck

TTF-banner-1.gif

Yep i got tons of pics, here is my build log

haha i always thought i needed room for an extra person in the back, But the truth is, after i got rid of that seat i was happier lol

edit, noticed in some vids your roof flex and stuff is worse than mine.. nice. Quick tip, sound deadner is your friend in these truck, it make a big difference in mine

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Truck is down and out for a while

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build

ahaha well i always seem to have two people around so i decided not to. I should of just made the box all the way across and made it shorter and just made the box a seat. lol

im going to look at your build log now

01' Chevy Silverado 4x4

18'' Fi Btl

Sundown Saz-3000D

(Sold the system)

New build coming soon..

Pics of My Truck

TTF-banner-1.gif

ahaha well i always seem to have two people around so i decided not to. I should of just made the box all the way across and made it shorter and just made the box a seat. lol

im going to look at your build log now

I honestly thought about doing that as well.. I kinda wish every now and then i did a blow thru tho, haha but i love the wall!! You could always do a box, and put a bucket seat back there, i always thought that would be neat...

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Truck is down and out for a while

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build

Nice truck. I love it all black. I would wall it also,but here in TN people can ride in the bed ;) You could also get a Hard cover for your bed and do a blow through and keep the back seat. but the truck looks killer.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

If I remember correctly he took of the stars off and sanded then painted them.

Thanks man, The paints drying right now! :clapping:

Nice truck. I love it all black. I would wall it also,but here in TN people can ride in the bed ;) You could also get a Hard cover for your bed and do a blow through and keep the back seat. but the truck looks killer.

Thanks bro, glad you like it. I think im going to stick with the box i have now, until i need more bass.. which will probaly be soon. lol

01' Chevy Silverado 4x4

18'' Fi Btl

Sundown Saz-3000D

(Sold the system)

New build coming soon..

Pics of My Truck

TTF-banner-1.gif

Archived