ANY COMPETITIONS NEAR PHILLY?!

good shit ... me and my girl have been waiting for a comp that we could go to for the longest. Ive never been ina car with a BANGIN system. Best car ive been able to get in was my own car lol ... and thats just 2 12" type rs on 1000w. But yo jextel .... you live in/around philly? I seen your build when ifrst got on the site and thought that shit was dope. So you think i could get a demo? and you could possibly assist me in fiberglassing some doors? lol. I saw some pics from last years show ... nice looking girls/cars/ and bikes.

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

good shit ... me and my girl have been waiting for a comp that we could go to for the longest. Ive never been ina car with a BANGIN system. Best car ive been able to get in was my own car lol ... and thats just 2 12" type rs on 1000w. But yo jextel .... you live in/around philly? I seen your build when ifrst got on the site and thought that shit was dope. So you think i could get a demo? and you could possibly assist me in fiberglassing some doors? lol. I saw some pics from last years show ... nice looking girls/cars/ and bikes.

Wats syp bro..i live about 45mins from philly and sure you can get a demo..but im pretty busy with school and work..the next show im going to be at is the 3x dB drag event in parkville md on the 18th

also smutt shop racing events has ALOT of women!!!! lol

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3042878

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ

"GET LOUD OR DIE TRYIN"only the loudest will survive.

Wats syp bro..i live about 45mins from philly and sure you can get a demo..but im pretty busy with school and work..the next show im going to be at is the 3x dB drag event in parkville md on the 18th

also smutt shop racing events has ALOT of women!!!! lol

cool cool ... im about to call ina few minutes to see if i have work on saturday... if not ... ill be there ... my girl always wanted to take a "road trip" ill PM you if i need more info

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

Guest reestblazer

there will be quite a few of us SMD members at the parkville md show if you do make it out, alot of diff systems you can demo and take a look at!

Ok no work and nothing else to do so ill be there ... I need some info though ... only thing i know is that it'll be about 2 hours of driving. Whos planning on being there from SMD?

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build