well shit there is this girl that i really really like and care for a lot... she isnt just one of those girls that i see as like i wanna tap it and thats it i love her personallity and shit like that but about 3 weeks ago i started feeling used and shit so i sat your down two weeks ago and we talked for 2 1/2 hours about that and some other shit then later that night some more shit came up and so i called her to talk about it and her phone died in the middle of the conforsation then she didnt want to talk about me feeling used any more so we basically avioded each other for about two weeks till yesterday and i was starting to get over her and we were chilling with some people and she asked for me to go talk to here so we went out to my car and talked for an hour or so and she was saying that she missed me and really wants us to start talking again and she really wanted to hang out with me and she said she wanted shit to go back to how it was 3 weeks ago where we were talking and hanging out all the time but she also said that she is scared for shit to go back that way because she doesnt want me to feel used again

and the other thing that sucks about the situation is that we are both in a.a. for young people and i dont know if yall know any thing about a.a. but there is 12 steps and what not and her sponsor put her on a comitment that she cant date till she is off her 5th step and she is only on her 2nd so its frustrating

and i have talked to one of her closer friends to see what she thinks about me since she cant date because i dont want to wait a couple more months when she gets off her no dating commitment if she doesnt has no feelings for me at all and her friends say that some days she has feelings for me and other days she says she doesnt know

and i dont know what to do

that's a f'd up situation...

how the hell are you two both in a.a.?

looks like ur gonna have to play the friend card for a while!

i have realized it is a very fucked up situation hahaha

and we are both in a.a. because we have problems with drinking and drugs but i almost got 2 years sober :)

I have almost the same situation. She and I have been super close for 3 yrs. Everytime she goes and finds another guy during the first week theyre datin she calls me up and we go do stuff. Well here recently things have changed. Her last bf was a big pussy whore and thats all he wanted so they broke up. We started talkin and wat not again and hangin out too much. Since we're both going on trips tomorrow we decided we needed to hang one last time yesterday. Things just started goin south. Last nite we were talkin and at first she was saying she didnt have feelings for me then it went from that to im sorry ive screwed you over so many times and then she said that she wasnt tryin to lead me on or screw me over and i told her shed been doin both then one of my good friends called her and told her to stay out of my life and to stop screwin me over. So she said that i should think about wats best for me and we should move on or not. Its very very very complicated.

Fuck girls man too much drama!

Dale - 'When life hands you lemons--make lemonade, THEN find someone whose life has handed them vodka and have one heck of a party....lol'

I have almost the same situation. She and I have been super close for 3 yrs. Everytime she goes and finds another guy during the first week theyre datin she calls me up and we go do stuff. Well here recently things have changed. Her last bf was a big pussy whore and thats all he wanted so they broke up. We started talkin and wat not again and hangin out too much. Since we're both going on trips tomorrow we decided we needed to hang one last time yesterday. Things just started goin south. Last nite we were talkin and at first she was saying she didnt have feelings for me then it went from that to im sorry ive screwed you over so many times and then she said that she wasnt tryin to lead me on or screw me over and i told her shed been doin both then one of my good friends called her and told her to stay out of my life and to stop screwin me over. So she said that i should think about wats best for me and we should move on or not. Its very very very complicated.

Fuck girls man too much drama!

shit can suck real bad but i still dont know what do