Video Editing Programs?

I finally got around to ordering a USB cable for my video camera and got some videos I wanna play around with. I'm looking for a good video editing program (not something like windows movie maker or whatever), perferably free or cheap, and fairly easy to use. Anyone know of some?

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

I finally got around to ordering a USB cable for my video camera and got some videos I wanna play around with. I'm looking for a good video editing program (not something like windows movie maker or whatever), perferably free or cheap, and fairly easy to use. Anyone know of some?

http://video-editing-software-review.toptenreviews.com/

Adobe Premiere and Sony Vegas are really good, but the others listed will get the job done ten fold over windows movie maker.

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

Steve used to use Windows Movie Maker for his all his vids and then it started acting up so he got Sony Vegas.

back when I was on PC I would use Sony Vegas as well because it was the only editing program that supported HD footage.

Now that I am on a Mac I use Final Cut Studio which includes: Final Cut Pro(editing), Soundtrack Pro(sound editing), Motion(video graphics), DVD Studio Pro(making DVD menus) and lots more little tricks.

my YouTube has all the videos that I started using Final Cut with starting with the stop motion fingers.

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Steve used to use Windows Movie Maker for his all his vids and then it started acting up so he got Sony Vegas.

back when I was on PC I would use Sony Vegas as well because it was the only editing program that supported HD footage.

Now that I am on a Mac I use Final Cut Studio which includes: Final Cut Pro(editing), Soundtrack Pro(sound editing), Motion(video graphics), DVD Studio Pro(making DVD menus) and lots more little tricks.

my YouTube has all the videos that I started using Final Cut with starting with the stop motion fingers.

You're actually the reason I want to start editing my video lol. I saw your videos and they look awesome and saw that you used Final Cut Studio, searched it, and found out it was Mac but I'm gonna look into Sony Vegas.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

Yeah, right now I'm using a canon ZR500 that I bought a couple years ago for like 250 so it's obviously not going to look like thehoe's videos. I just want to play around with effects and stuff and when I get it down I'll buy a better camera. If anyone knows where I can get these programs send me a PM, if you know what I mean ;)

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz