Sonic Electronix

I have a 2008 HHR SS and want to put four 12" shallow mount Premiers in it. I know that shallow mounts might not hit as low as regular subs, but when I bought them I had an idea of doing a false floor. Anyway, the subs say that they only need a maximum of 1 cube per sub and .8 cubes recommended. Is that big enough? Anybody got any ideas for an enclousre. I don't want to wall it, as I would like to keep some of my storage space. I would also like for the subs to be hidden, or out of view if possible. Area to work with is only 37" wide, 24" deep and 15" high. would it be possible to face the subs toward each other like the PT cruiser on here? First post and new to this so please be nice. I have several amps available, but would like to run my Hifonics 2010D at 1 ohm, if yall think that is enough power.

Edited by briansh73

If you dont want the subs to be visible I would make a downfire enclosure.

A box that was 37 x 24 x 9 would get you 3.4 cubes, and you would still have good storage space.

with some beauty panels around the box you could make it look like a raised floor

Edited by BLuejoules

7e770874-fae3-49d5-ad82-4cabf106fead_zps d3abdb88-50bf-42d8-9628-e257559ec11d_zps

IG: devinthydude

Thanks. I have a sketchup that I did a few days ago. How do I post the Jpg?

If you dont want the subs to be visible I would make a downfire enclosure.

A box that was 37 x 24 x 9 would get you 3.4 cubes, and you would still have good storage space.

with some beauty panels around the box you could make it look like a raised floor