yaa fully glassed doors.. not just a peice of wood that stickes over the orginal door... fully built door panles.. glassed... the front is just the begining..... next will be the dash... going for the ultimite 2.1 sound system here

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.

Posted Image

my set up(yellow) verses alpine f1 status (red) mid and woofers only

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.

just picked up some tricot 3'x9' $6.12 ...thanks GP

so what do you guys think about the graph

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

tommorow i'll start with the rings... one door panel at a time

yaa i changed my mind about the tweters.... after mor ethought i didn't like teh graph of the other ones.. this one is alot better.. its a 1 1/8"....... all of these are going in the door

i've used it for everything else.. i like it

Posted Image

subwoofer ring

Posted Image

ca glue is the only thing holding this thing up just 4seconds after i sprayed teh actavator on it( CA GLUE from groundpounder 2k2 order yours today)

Posted Image

alittle bracing to support

Posted Image

the midrange ring

tweeter ring all together now

Posted Image

Posted Image

speakers in for a quick test fit

Posted Image

Posted Image

thinsg may look like they are firing behind me, but I ride with the seat all of the way back and it works perfectly

any sugestions let me have them

wow, that is a great idea. Creative i think. Pretty cool design.

Baylor University

Accounting

Archived