Need An Opinion.. kinda system related..

Ok so.. i got robbed a while back.. never really put the system back together.. lost it all and i guess i lost the motivation.. wanted to be in the (DUB show) but after that lost it and said fuk it..so had my lil phase were i thought i was a street racers.. not to bad actually kept up.. but was tired of being without my music.. had a Diamond Audio system before but thought id upgrade to JL Audio .(more on SQ ) was gunna go with 2 12 W7's. but now considering 3 12w6's .. kinda was thinking i would never be getting to high numbers like in the 150s..so figured as long as it hit il be happy with DD.. got a JL 300.4 and 1000.1 what you guys think?any advice..

A while back I did a 300 C with a bandpass blow through, and it had a 1000.1 and 2 W6 12's and hit hit very well.

I know what you mean about not having a system. When I first started driving the car in my avatar, I had put 1 10" atomic with a 280 watt mono Kenwood amp with B.S mid and tweets. needless to say that didn't last log LOL.

Edited by SlappinM30

2 15"s Re-coned with a Custom re-cones with DD 9500 coils, Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd, Designated Aux. 190 amp Alt@ 15.5 volts, Duel High Rate Aux. Batts. Doing 143+'s (current box and subs haven't been metered), 1st place in 129.9 Bass Race and a 2nd and a 3rd in NW DB Drag in the last two shows. Only gone two 2 show total thought, so not to bad

333 watts each sub if u wire it 2 get the 1000 (that is the 3 12w6's)

u can go with a lvl 3 dc 12" and pick out ur mids and highs 4 ur 4-ch

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

as far as the wattage goes.. true.. its roughly around 300 per sub.. but wanting to strickly keep it at one amp to run all the subs. and right now the 1000 is my only choice.and i figured i doubt i would be able to hit a 150 in my car without throwing stupid amounts of power at some big subs so i was thinkin that with a good 1000 watts and if i had it a 14.8 or 15.3 volts i should be pretty good.at least for a DD ..

dont wanna just do one sub.. wanted to do at least two..

and then with three subs i should have a good cone area and hope to fire it up with a cut out into the cab..

if not il sell it all and run some RE subs and sundowndown amps

cant afford that so maybe a future thought..

:huh:

u can get a single 12 dd2500 and put it in a good box and hope 4 the best

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

I got 2 12w6v2's running on a 1000.1v2 and they hit pretty good. If you went with the 12w7 you would def need 2 1000.1 or if you went with the 3w6's you would need 3 500.1's.

Head Unit. Jensen Flip out

Subs. 2 JL audio w6v2 12's

Sub Amp. JL Audio 1000.1v2

Rear and door speakers. Eclipse 6.5's and 6.9's

JL tweeters

Mids&Highs Amp. Planet Audio 400.4

Big 3 upgrade all in Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0