double din in 08 ram

Yeah we do it all the time at my shop because were down the street from the dodge dealer... your going to hate my advise though. Dodge makes a double din dash dezel that is 45 dollars and amp and metra make a kit for it. So my dealer stocks them for us and it makes it a done deal.

The Shoe Maker without shoes!

Yeah we do it all the time at my shop because were down the street from the dodge dealer... your going to hate my advise though. Dodge makes a double din dash dezel that is 45 dollars and amp and metra make a kit for it. So my dealer stocks them for us and it makes it a done deal.

i went to metra's site, but i didn't see a kit for a dd

Oh and my bad if it has a factory amp it's located behind the glove box and is held in with 4 10 mm bolts that are a bitch to get out but if you bypass the amp the factory system will sound great. I hate using the CAN 2 bus thing to make the factory amp work so I just bypass it and your all good. But if your doing Navi and back up camera the Pac piece is nice and works really well. It give you a back up wire and VSS so it's handy.

The Shoe Maker without shoes!

i have to install a double din in an 08 dodge ram tomorrow morning. i know it can be done, but i've never done one. if anybody has any tips or tricks they would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

oh damn! i see it now...it's a 99-6510 s--t! hopefully one of the other local shops will have one in stock. thanks bro.