Description

Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge w/Factory Nav 2005-Up

Product Specifications

* Designed to replace Chrysler navigation radios

* Metra's patented Snap-In ISO support system

* Recessed DIN opening

* Removable pocket

* Single or Double-DIN mounting provisions

* This kit can also do Double-DIN mounts in Non-nav vehicles when used with a factory navigation radio bezel

Metras Install kits are manufactured from OEM quality ABS plastic designed to leave no gaps between the dash and the kit.

Product Notes for 2008 DODGE RAM 1500 4DR TRUCK WITH INFINITY® AUDIO SYSTEM

For vehicles with Non-Navigation factory radios, this kit can be used to mount a double-DIN unit provided the Navigation radio bezel is obtained from a dealership.

Yes you do I get them from my Dodge dealer down the street for 45 dollars I have a deal with them so they hook me up

what i'll have to do is see if one of the other audio shops in town have the kit and if so get it, install it and then order a bezel from dodge. he'll just have to drive without a bezel till it comes in. when i went to metra's site to look up the dash kit all i saw was two 99-xxxx numbers and usually their dd kits start with 95 so when i didn't see 95 i gave up on using an already made kit and was just going to do it the hard way. thank you man, you've been most helpful. by the way, what does "pm me" mean?

the 99 6510 just has a snap out bar in the middle to support a pocket if you choose but it's the same as the 95 6511 which will work out just fine too

i wonder why they don't mention the 95-6511 on their site??? oh well it doesn't matter. what do you mean when you say "pm me"? is that like e mail on this forum?

Go to the search bar on Metra's site and type 95-6511 and you will see the kit I am talking about sorry I wasn't that specific my bad...PM is a private message with out e mail on this forum.

The Shoe Maker without shoes!

what i'll have to do is see if one of the other audio shops in town have the kit and if so get it, install it and then order a bezel from dodge. he'll just have to drive without a bezel till it comes in. when i went to metra's site to look up the dash kit all i saw was two 99-xxxx numbers and usually their dd kits start with 95 so when i didn't see 95 i gave up on using an already made kit and was just going to do it the hard way. thank you man, you've been most helpful. by the way, what does "pm me" mean?

i just looked up the kit for the 09 ram and it gave me 95-6511 and 99-6511. something doesn't make sense. but after seeing a pic of the 95-6511 i realized i have that kit in stock. i'll let you know how it works out

i wonder why they don't mention the 95-6511 on their site??? oh well it doesn't matter. what do you mean when you say "pm me"? is that like e mail on this forum?

i'm not doubting you man, but what confuses me is if the 95-6511 works for the 08 ram then why they don't say it? i guess no one is perfect.