just got pulled over on my way back to my friends i got pulled over for my subs being to loud... of course they think we are just a couple of teens sellin weed so they search us and of course the dog "gave them a sign" and so they tear my car apart and a hour or so later they let us go just to find nothing... fucking lame shit dude

fuck the consequences ain't nothin to a boss

Did they at least put your car back together? I know when I have had this happen they just leave all my stuff on or around my car.

2 15"s Re-coned with a Custom re-cones with DD 9500 coils, Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd, Designated Aux. 190 amp Alt@ 15.5 volts, Duel High Rate Aux. Batts. Doing 143+'s (current box and subs haven't been metered), 1st place in 129.9 Bass Race and a 2nd and a 3rd in NW DB Drag in the last two shows. Only gone two 2 show total thought, so not to bad

just got pulled over on my way back to my friends i got pulled over for my subs being to loud... of course they think we are just a couple of teens sellin weed so they search us and of course the dog "gave them a sign" and so they tear my car apart and a hour or so later they let us go just to find nothing... fucking lame shit dude

That sucks dude. Are you from nebraska?

4 15" dc audio level 4 xl's in 4th order blow through

2 IA 40.1's at 2 ohms strapped with 3.9 rise...currently own 4 IA 40.1s.....

1 06zx3504 running Kicker QS 6 1/2's

1 iraggi 180 amp alt

1 optima d34 yellow top under hood

5 deka intimidators

HU - Eclipse AVX5000 W/ DCU-105

Termlabed 157db at 38hz 6000 watts

yeah i am from nebraska and yeah they rip so much shit apart door panels all that shit all the paper in my dash threw all over then they write me a curfew and an excessive noise ticket and leave

haha then my friend said "dude i cant wait to get subs"

yeah i am from nebraska and yeah they rip so much shit apart door panels all that shit all the paper in my dash threw all over then they write me a curfew and an excessive noise ticket and leave

haha then my friend said "dude i cant wait to get subs"

me too, im from lincoln. My buddy got pulled over this week for bumpin too by an undercover cop. What part are you from?

1 iraggi 180 amp alt

5 deka intimidators

papillion bout 15-20 mins from omaha

yeah i know where thats at, im originally from nebraska city. I just go to school here in lincoln, but im on stereo west's team up in omaha. So i get up there quite often. So what kind of equipment are you running?

1 iraggi 180 amp alt

5 deka intimidators

2 10inch mtx 4500 subs with 1 tma 500.1 installed for now i have a second tma 500.1 that im going to install once i throw in a kinetik battery probably just a 800... just have to get the money now