Do not buy a new one. When they glue it they just glue it around the edges and it will fall down within weeks. I ended up buy 2 before just recovering it with rollon truck bedliner. I also used some heat deadener to keep the plastic from bending. If you can find one in good shape in a junkyard, then get it. Make sure it's ABS plastic, or your screwed if it gets hot.

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

What I did, and it looks really good is I pulled the cardboard w/headliner out and took a wire brush to take off all the old foam. Then I got 1 can of 3m super adhesive and sprayed the clean fiber/cardboard and covered it with a dark grey commercial felt. It looks really good for my $12 fix - google headliner repair and they can help also. But you can use almost any fabric as long as it is thick enough to not soak up glue. I dont have a camera so I can't show you. I will try with cell...

i dont get it.. if i buy a new one the cloth will fall down? im just guna look for a headliner thats in good shape i think i know someone who crashed there 91 sentra and i think its just sitting behind a garage so im guna go check it out

Yes. I bought a new one and had a shop professionally install it. Counting install, I spent $300. 1 week of sitting in the sun for 4 hours the cloth started sagging. I bought another and the same thing happened. I pulled the headliner and pulled the sagging cloth off. It turns out the factory only sprayed adhesive only on the edges and not in the center (the fabric came attached from the manufacturer). I cleaned off all the foam (WD-40 FTW) and recoated the plastic with 2 layers of roll-on truck bedliner. I also installed heat insulation between the roof and the headliner. I have not had problems since. I have left the windows rolled all the way up and had it sit in the sun for 8 hours without anything going wrong. The temp inside has yet to pass 85 degrees F. Even when the outside temp is nearly 100 degrees.

Oh, and the factory cardboard will not hold up to heat very well. After a few years (like 4) mine started sagging. I had it reinstalled with new adhesive and it held for a good while, then the adhesive finally let go. I would personally suggest finding one made of ABS plastic, preferably one that looks in good condition from a junkyard.

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

I just did my buddy's and I used box carpet that we had at the shop. Just make sure you get all the old fuzz and crap off so that the spray glue has a good surface to hold to. I used a little bit of fiberglass resine and matt to stiffin up the old liner as well.

x2 This man knows of what he speaks. :D

I redid mine in my van. It isn't like it is FUN, but once you have done it once, you realize there really isn't anything to it. Just make sure that your backing is clean, spray your adhesive on both your headliner and your headliner backing, allow to tack up, then lay it down flat and keep any wrinkles or bubbles out.

Look for a local fabric store. Most really large / commercial fabric stores have headliner in all kinds of colors as well as other material that you may rather have instead. They usually carry the adhesive you need too.

Here is my headliner replacement if that helps you any:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...astro+headliner

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

For the headliner, sounds like you need to use some fiberglass resin to strengthen it up. The backing will suck it up pretty well.

For the weatherstripping I dunno- maybe JC Whitney....

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.