anybody kno the hp on a stock 99 taco 3.4L v6 4wd?

i kno u need a dyno but whats a pritty much baseline level of hp i can expect from my truck? i just put on a 40 series 2chamber flowmaster were stock one was, n wanna do instake n see what that does

i dnt drive it hard but i like it to pick itself up n go or "shit it n git it" if u must

i kno v6's aint to good on gas but it should help its efficency a lil bit

it runs ok now but what would make the throttle body a lil black on the inside n gas pettle a lil stiff?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

3.4 L six cylinder rated at 190 hp and 220 lb·ft of torque.

intake will help bro.

most of them make about 140 hp and 200 ft. lbs torque at the wheels.

you need a supercharger for that thing.

it wont add crazy amount of power but if your sensitive enough to your truck you might be able to feel a slight difference... you can use a old tooth brush and a can of throttle body/carb cleaner to clean the insde of the TB.. as far as the stiff gas pedal, check the linkage that is attacked to the TB..

you dont really need a supercharger. and beside, good luck on finding a USED TRD supercharger for them... they stop the production on the supercharger... and remeber there a lot of other misc things that you needa do when installing a supercharger too.. so if you wanna go that route, make sure your pockets is deep...

Edited by Ipod

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

ya, guy in fs section of the forum says he can get toyota parts n a super charger would be kickass but my truck has 144,000+ miles on it so i unno, i dnt want to mess up anything, just more of a tune up type deal, i already changed the spark plugs i unno what else to do

do the intake or just k&n filter? oh ya i need to change the oil to

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

if you have the money you can do the intake too.. and i believe they make headers for those truck too.. toyotanation.com it another forum i recommend to any toyota owners..

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

yeah.

headers, intake and a tune up and your truck will feel alot better.

couple ideas for tune up. check o2 sensors and clean them off, new plug wires, clean tb and maf sensor, fuel filter, new oil and filter.

my truck dont have plug wires its got those digital things, i aint got a distribitor cap, its all electronic bullshit lol, i think its like a celenoid or somethin above the spark plugs that go to the spark plugs,

ive already changed my spark plugs, gunna change my oil myself cause walmart fuks up to much stuff, new filter, how often u change transmition fluid n transfer case fluid?

when i got the truck it had 124,000+ miles on it n all i been doin is changein oil on the reg, no more than 4k miles without oilchange, n what knot

i had red antifreeze in it n it started messin up stuff so i had to flush it all out n redid it with green cause heater coil was clogged n wouldn't heat my truck, and thats about all ive done

i can feel the heat off my transmition threw the floor board a lil bit when im driveing so i unno, i wanna put a trans cooler plate on it with those heat sinks on em to see if that helps

i dnt want a speed demon but i want somethin that will get up n go when i want it to, might need to clean throttle body a lil bit n see if that helps, i kno a gas pettle is susposto be a lil stiff but not all as much as mine get sometime, n when i push it to the floor and i mean threw the damn floor it flutters a lil bit, i DO NOT drive like that all the time, just to get threw lanes on the road or somethin like that lol

but i love my truck n want it to last, might even pass it on to my son when he gets older

lol, n wtf is that guy jammin out to in ur avi ipod?