anybody kno the hp on a stock 99 taco 3.4L v6 4wd?

also why the hell did they stop production on TRD superchargers, i think you can still get them from lc engineering, i hope so anyway i want one for my 3.4l 4 runner so bad, guess ill have to turbo it if i cant get a SC

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

ya, i can mount a 350 v8 in my truck if i want to but i want to keep stock motor as long as i can, that will come later tho, maby even a super charger, 6'' lift, 36'' crocs if they make em that small, dana 350 or w/e it was called, i might make a full mud truck out of it later but its just a roader n bumper right now

i really want to get a 03 n bag it with some 20-22's n a wall with 4 15's or 18's n hella :hairtrick: but whife is like naw u aint :aggressive: so i guess once little man is growed up i can do what daddy want n get him a lowrider with hella bumpage, i want a lowrider with atleast a 148-150db in it with 20's or 24's lookin clean as hell but one can wish lol

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

somethin like this with silver on top n blue on bottom i guess, dunno yet

http://www.customtacos.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1280513

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

same truck but with silver on top n blue or red on bottom, or visa virsa lol

IMG_7726.jpg

with the 3.4, there should be 3 plug wires.. on the left side (driver side) has the ignition coil. and it has the wires running from the left to the right side. red coolant? toyota uses pink coolant. either way if you go with the green, make sure to flush the old one out if not its gonna turn the coolant and brown is nasty looking color. and not quiet sure what up with your tranny getting up.. did you get it flushed? there is a 100K tune up that they do..

and not sure what them dudes is jammin too int he avy.. probably some bay area hyphy songs..

but here is my dad's 01 taco.. bought her when she was brand new off the lot..

1225071432.jpg

yup thats my pop TQ the lug nuts..

1225071434a.jpg

1225071434.jpg

1225071432b.jpg

its has bout 77k now..

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

thanks!.. well its in the process.. finally convinced my dad to get some Orion door speakers and gonna be putting in my old pioneer 3900 mb H/U. havent decided on what imma do with the sub yet.. but its gonna be a little single 10 in a sealed box.. its gonna be more for SQ..

yeah its hard to find those in good condition.. that truck now have more dents and dingins in it but oh well, my dad still love it and its has about 78k on it.. engine is all stock, only exterior and sound system has been modded..

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio