FritosGirl's camaro Sundown/XX Vids, pg 10

I like those Brutus amps, they put out some good power, clean build though.

1993 Jeep Cherokee Sport

Kenwood 5.25" Mids

Alpine SPS-500 5.25" Mids

4 awg Rockford Fosgate wiring kit

Rockford Fosgate P312D2

Phoenix Gold Tantrum 1200.1

Phoenix Gold Tantrum 600.4

Pioneer DEH-3100UB HU

kickergirl, how you like your setup? now its gonna change again hahaha thats how it goes! fritos, clean job bro its nice to see some more fellas gettin their ladies involved!!!!!!

1998 jeep grand cherokee

future teardown and rebuild:

2-15.4 orion hcca's

sub amp undecided

2 sets of components

1-concept amp (mids/highs)

undecided h.o. alt

2-yellow tops

kickergirl, how you like your setup? now its gonna change again hahaha thats how it goes! fritos, clean job bro its nice to see some more fellas gettin their ladies involved!!!!!!

i like it... it's alright... setting off frito's alarm with it is mighty fun, especially with Miley Cyrus songs, curtesy of my 12 year old sis.

I have no idea what this DA's problem is, but he will be beat by a girl soon enough.

Hey Tim, Tony (who is too lazy to txt right now) wants to know if you want to come over tomorrow to put those Memphis subs in for some testing?

i like it... it's alright... setting off frito's alarm with it is mighty fun, especially with Miley Cyrus songs, curtesy of my 12 year old sis.

I have no idea what this DA's problem is, but he will be beat by a girl soon enough.

Hey Tim, Tony (who is too lazy to txt right now) wants to know if you want to come over tomorrow to put those Memphis subs in for some testing?

hahaha thats cool! cant wait to see more build pics and vids! maybe a hairtrick or 2 maybe!!!! yeah i think the dude has like penis envy or somethin!!!!!

1998 jeep grand cherokee

2-15.4 orion hcca's

sub amp undecided

2 sets of components

undecided h.o. alt

2-yellow tops

Well Congrats on your complete system overhaul then :give_rose:

2- DC Lvl 3 12's

Memphis mc1000d

146.2 TL , (7-4-09)

Very nice, What made you go with L5 and not L7?

he had this stuff in his garage, and over a convo they decided to put them in his g/f's ride.

1998 jeep grand cherokee

2-15.4 orion hcca's

sub amp undecided

2 sets of components

undecided h.o. alt

2-yellow tops

he had this stuff in his garage, and over a convo they decided to put them in his g/f's ride.

I remember him telling me about this in class. He kind just said, "I want to put a system in your car, and she said "Ok, but I got to have a place for my T-tops."

My woman loves me, hates my habit.

Nice shit man. Damn good numbers for your girls car its really cool she is into systems lucky you. keep it up by the way like the fact you have a termlab and can actually prove your numbers too. Wish I had one too. Keep up the good work...

steven.jpg

Archived