I got a motorized face DVD for my 2004 Tahoe and everytime I shut the truck off to get out the auto close gets the screen stuck against my shift lever off the steering column.

I see on Meade's Tahoe where the lever is shorter and that would fix my problem. Anyone have an idea where I can find a shorter replacement for the lever?

Thanks Guys!

Live the dream baby...You will be shitting your pants again before you know it.

• 4 weeks later...
I got a motorized face DVD for my 2004 Tahoe and everytime I shut the truck off to get out the auto close gets the screen stuck against my shift lever off the steering column.

I see on Meade's Tahoe where the lever is shorter and that would fix my problem. Anyone have an idea where I can find a shorter replacement for the lever?

Thanks Guys!

I don't know about the lever but my deck came with a spacer from crutchfield i installed it and that solved my problem.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the help guys.

LMC Truck

Itll be in their catalog for your vehicle.

The sound deadner in LMC catalog is off the chain. Price is rough but that was the best purchase of my build. My truck is hitting 147.6 and it shouldn't be quite that high in my opinion. The only thing I can attribute the number to is that deadner.