Sundown Audio

I am thinking upping my powa!

Mostar

Get ready to buy more batteries and another alternator. Just out of curiosity whats your voltage drop.

I know i will probably need more or bigger batteries...but right know i am only dropping to around 13.6 full tilt with 3 pc1500's, an optima red top under the hood, and a 200 amp alt

'05 GMC Envoy

H/U: PIONEER AVH P4300DVD

Subs: (8) SA-12's

Amps: (2) SAZ3500d's

MECHMAN 270A Alt and 5 Batteries with lots of 1/0

IMO don't get one big amp and run it @ 1ohm because it will have a high imp rise(well i really can't tell but most likely it will).

i suggest getting another 3500d and running it @.5ohm each, you'll see major major difference.

IMO don't get one big amp and run it @ 1ohm because it will have a high imp rise(well i really can't tell but most likely it will).

i suggest getting another 3500d and running it @.5ohm each, you'll see major major difference.

More than likely that is what i will do... As far as electrical goes any suggestions for an upgrade from what i have in my sig. I know it would probably be better to go with bigger batts, but will i need a bigger or additional alt for that amount of amp power?

'05 GMC Envoy

I am gonna go with another SAZ3500d. So i wanted to know if the enclosure I have now will suffice? The Inside dimensions are: W43.5" X H19.75" X D 24.5" = 12.18ft^3 before displacement.

Port dim: H19.75" X W6.5" X L16.75". Double baffle and internal braced with oak dowels.

'05 GMC Envoy

I am gonna go with another SAZ3500d. So i wanted to know if the enclosure I have now will suffice? The Inside dimensions are: W43.5" X H19.75" X D 24.5" = 12.18ft^3 before displacement.

Port dim: H19.75" X W6.5" X L16.75". Double baffle and internal braced with oak dowels.

Anybody?

'05 GMC Envoy