(Meade) and everyone else watsup guys

anyways u all can help me out please let me kno

normaly im always one of them guys that likes to do all my work with my own ideas but right now man im cuttin it close. to close to be honest and i need some help....im a Meca competitor and have been goin on 4 yrs now and we have world finals coming up on october 3,4 and i just rebuild a new box and the loudest i can do is 151.3db i need to be louder then that my box tuned lower then wat i expected. im looking at tryin to hit around 153+ and iv seen it done and i kno it can be done in my tahoe. i have a 99 (square body) chevy tahoe. upgrade alternator 15.1V runnin front to back. im runnin 2 moded american bass 400.1 amplifiers putting around 5300RMS (at 15.3V) per sub on 2 18"RE MT's IN PROCESS OF RECONING NOW....my tunning for my meter placement is 45hz and man if u could help me out designing this box that would help me out alot man.....my measurements on space is 44"Wx21"Hx30"L if u could just pm me back some ideas man i would appriciate it alot man....

if anyone would like to kno more let me kno or feel free to call me 502-523-7266

thanks alot bro. if any help at all possible would be mostly appriciated

thanks again

Nick Bishop

Team Public Disturbance SPL

Louisville, Ky

Meca world finals 2009

-1999 Chevy Tahoe

-Drive By 4 131.0 DB

-152.8 DB at headrest

-2 18" RE MT 18"s

-4 Clarion DPX1500

The easiest way would be to wall it behind the driver and passenger seat and put the port on the passenger side and burp 50 to 60hz. I'm not sure what class your running? If your running street 1-5 I would say up your hz but it's hard to tell without testing your vehicle. Need more info.

J&T DESIGNS

M5

4 Audioque 15's copper coils dropping Audiopipe, and picking up DB DRIVE OKUR

Powermasters

XS POWER

Dropping MaxxSonics

Pioneer