Little Dents On My Car From Last Nights Crazy Hail Storm

i know its dirty as shit but hey, i dont have a garage so. But you can definetly see the dings, just trying to get my point across....

Baylor University

Accounting

Guest MegaloManiac

My car was fine that day, i didn't get any hail in my town bro. Although When I was in Plano the week before at an EDI Training Class it started to hail penny size. I said fuck that and went outside and pulled my car on top of covered sidewalk and well the class was right next to a DMV/DPS (closed though after 6pm)

IMAGE_188.jpg

Check mate and match Nicca! :D

Edited by MegaloManiac

Well, i have been thinking about it and the deductable is 1,000 dollars. I am Going to consider that option as well as go to a junkyard or whatever you call them and see if i can find a hood for my car and maybe get that painted up.

I figured, It is pretty bad and i sure as hell dont want it, but i cant wait four years and use the deductible. I would have to take advantage of it now or pay more money down the line. My hood, trunk, and hood are all dinged up, some more than others, but still. for a 1,000 dollars to have service king fix it for me, i think i am going to take that. I guess just all the money i make in the summer is going to go to that, i will probably have a grand in one month in the summer anyways.

What do you guys think.

The hood is the worst...

Baylor University

Accounting

also, it is hard to get with a camera, but there are a lot of just dings that are not very deep at all, you have to get eye level with the area and you can see it. Those you wont see on any of the pictures of course.

Baylor University

Accounting

give me 2 minutes and i will have new pics up

they are loading right now, but they are not that great because of reflections. We will se how well they turn out but i dont think it will be that good.

Edited by Texas Tech

Baylor University

Accounting

You will see a lot of the same dents because pretty much the only extremely defined dents are showing, but there are around 15 on my hood alone.

PICT0068.jpg

PICT0067.jpg

PICT0066.jpg

PICT0065.jpg

PICT0064.jpg

PICT0063.jpg

PICT0062.jpg

PICT0061.jpg

PICT0060.jpg

PICT0059.jpg

PICT0058.jpg

PICT0057.jpg

PICT0047.jpg

PICT0045.jpg

Baylor University

Accounting

Guest MegaloManiac

i'm glad we i didnt get any hail over here. sorry bro. I cant imagine how my cousins civic looks(he lives in that area)

-Mir Ali

Edited by MegaloManiac