ok guys so im looking to get a camera

for vids and pics of my ride

but i was wondering what do you all use to take vids with

a camera or camcorder?

and what brand is best?

thanks

97 exploder xlt2 18" obsidian audio daul 2 v2s1 sundown audio saz1500d at .5 ohm2 sets of alpine type r components1 MB quart onyx 125.4alpine cda-98871 mike singer 250 amp altxs d3400 in the backall kicker wiringBIG 3singer resonance killer sound deadner throughout

just get a camera.

they take decent videos. unless you are gonna take videos that are hours long.

i use a canon sd880is and the video quality and the image quality is great, plus it is blazing fast and responsive(you'll be amazed)

the best thing that i love about this cam is its sound quality, it doesn't distort on bass and on highs like other cameras

here is a sample video

they don't have the sd880is for sale anymore(obsolete) but im sure the SD 7 or 9 series line of cameras will do the trick.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList....t%20SD%20Series

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

edit: the 9 and 7 series on newegg does HD video recording!

Edited by kentb

thanks for the input kentb

i was think abouting getting a camera too

because for one i wanna be able to also take pics

for a build log and they are cheaper

i will look into the line of cameras you were listing

thanks

and btw nice system :good:

97 exploder xlt2 18" obsidian audio daul 2 v2s1 sundown audio saz1500d at .5 ohm2 sets of alpine type r components1 MB quart onyx 125.4alpine cda-98871 mike singer 250 amp altxs d3400 in the backall kicker wiringBIG 3singer resonance killer sound deadner throughout