Guest 90accordman

lol worst thing about me is when i sleep im out... alarms, dog licks, door bells, people yelling at me to wake up, all of that has been proven ineffective at waking me up... lol sux when you got work and school :V

surprisingly anything wakes me up

Guest 90accordman

lol that sorta sux bc you dont get any sleep... but then again you never have to explain to your boss you wer 2 hours late bc you took a nap

Even better....i dont have a boss lmao

Guest 90accordman

just hit 1 day.. I HAVE NO LIFE

lol me too.. but accord man got us both beat

I havent checked but maybe you guys have less time since you signed up for the board.  ....or maybe i have no life

Guest 90accordman

lol go to sleep or respond to the topics ive posted in... no fun unless my e-mail gets all clogged :-*

hard for me to post if i dont have anything to say on the opic lol

Guest 90accordman

lol you cant post whore like i can ^-^ i post up alot but im not sure what actually contributes... i know i helped at least once by esplaining encosure types... but hey if i memmer correctly a while back i was talkign about dling music vids and you sadi you got them from a better source. where do you get them from?

i used to get them form zo23.com  but im part of a private torrent tracker now, i'll be getting invites soon though

Archived