Hey everyone. this is my second system I've had in my car. I've always been into audio and thought why not step up to a 18. My first system was 2 12" Pyle blue waves. Yea I know they not really good but I got them when I was probably 15. I'm 18 now. Here's a couple video's a friend of mine recorded for me of my system, I'm in serious need of a deck which I'm getting one from a friend soon. I have some pretty bad skipping going on because the CD changer is on the same side as the port. I've got a 18" WMD sub woofer D2 wired to 1ohm in a 4.8cft box tuned to 35hz and a 1200Watt Hifonic's Brutus. I'm thinking the way i have it wired at the moment is cutting off the lows its spliced into the rear speaker wires which are hooked to a stock amp. Where its spliced it has a little module I put in that lets me plug RCA's into it which are hooked too the amp for the sub.. I can only turn the amp up a little past half on gain before it starts distorting and probably clipping on the lows and gets quite. the higher Hz play fine though.

Let me know what you think and sorry for the long post lol. The videos aren't the best because of me need a deck but Just wanting some input and comments.

this is a short video of the trunk flexing some..yea i need some second skin gotta fix the rattles too..

second video is inside showing some flex and sound.

Here's video 3 took this tonight. Just showing the sub and everything pretty much.

Here's the 4th one took this tonight also. Little long lol but it pretty much shows everything. different songs also.

That's it for now.

Edited by MaxDB

2000 ford taurus SE 24v DOHC

Doors: MachAudio Stock System

Subwoofer: 18" WMD D2 4.8cft @ 35hz

Amp: Hifonics Bxi 1210D Amp

Wire:4/0 gauge power wire to amp

Alt: Stock Alt

both the same vid bro

2000 GMC sierra 1500 ext cab

KMC XD Spy series rims

Front doors Fosgate punch 6 1/2's stock tweets

Rear doors Fosgate power 4x6's

Probox 10 and box under rear seat

Rockford fosgate R-500 Prime series amp (537 rms)

4 gauge wiring

Sorry i didn't realize i had posted the same video twice lol. Fixed now

Yea my cd changer hates the bass. it was skipping especially bad that day for some reason. and thanks for the tip Arnold. i don't have a Ipod or anything but id still like to have usb/aux input on the deck. I'm going to be buying a deck fairly soon my friend's is just to hold me over till i can afford one.

Edited by MaxDB