Sonic Electronix

alright guys as i said before iam new at this whole thing...i have 2 2ohm dvc subs and was wondering if i can wire them at 1 ohm... i search roford fosgates wiring wizard and the example they give looks like they cancel out a voice coil on the subs??? is this right or??? sorry just a newb question...thanks in advance guys

alright guys as i said before iam new at this whole thing...i have 2 2ohm dvc subs and was wondering if i can wire them at 1 ohm... i search roford fosgates wiring wizard and the example they give looks like they cancel out a voice coil on the subs??? is this right or??? sorry just a newb question...thanks in advance guys

you can only wire 2 2ohm dvc subs to .5, 2 and 8 ohms

'04 Ford Explorer

Jenson headunit

Rockford Fosgate Power T-1000-4

Rockford Fosgate T-1000-1bd

2 Fi 15" ssds

4 Pioneer TS-D6802R

two dual 2's can be wired at .5, 2, and 8 I believe. not sure what you mean about "canceled" out a voice coil.

^ Got ninja'd

Edited by JGod

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

damn it... okay got my syuffs wrong on the whole thing.... god i think i need new subs then...or a new job

lol gotta make sure you got everything ready before you buy :P

'04 Ford Explorer

Jenson headunit

2 Fi 15" ssds

4 Pioneer TS-D6802R

thanks man... shooting for either 2 sundown 1500's maybe a 3500... just money is tight...so

yup no problem man hope you get stuff worked out and your out bumpin in no time :hairtrick:

'04 Ford Explorer

Jenson headunit

2 Fi 15" ssds

4 Pioneer TS-D6802R