clean work bro!

Thanks man

Now I need some peeps to hit me up with a few votes for Oct System of the Month.

If It ever stops raining Im doing the rear battery install and rewiring the sub. I have my cables soldered and the battery tray made. I have my Epicenter ready to go on the dash so I can see what SPL number I get before and after the change. If I get really OCD today I might throw my RD amp in the trunk and my AQ HDC315A in the box and see what that does to his poor car.

Videos of it are coming for sure.

Everyone vote for hobbywerks and pray for the rain to end.

Just finished messing around with the Mazda. Hooked up the rear batteries. The voltage still drops to 12.3-12.5 when it bumps for a while but the subs wired down to 1ohm now.

Started out taking DB readings with the Epicenter and did 141 with the original setup. Set the Epicenter on the dash and took the readings with the windows closed and the car idling in the driveway.

I added the batteries and did a 142.

Rewired the sub and pulled a 144. The coil started to stink a little but the woofer never got warm. The amp stayed nice and cool too. 2400 watts is probably a little to much for the Mojo.

I have a few videos uploading but it will take a while.

Brian taking the screws out of the sub so we could rewire the voice coils.

img4616s.jpg

Batteries all wired up.

img4618.jpg

Still need some Votes for System Of The Month. Hook a Brother up people. My buddy needs some base for his truck.

First video. More coming.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

First video. More coming.

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Damn my version gets around.

Damn my version gets around.

Love that track Pimpin.

Heres the 144

• 1 month later...

my god i would not have guessed by looking at that that its made of plywood, absolutely amazing box man i love the finish on it couldnt have been done any better

1997 Pontiac Bonneville Black on Black on Black

15" DC Sound Labs Level 5 w/ quad coil in a T-Line tuned to 35 hz

7" Jensen VM9311TS Touch Screen Flip Out w/ J-Link

Blue Custom Trim

Blue Custom Fiberglass Rear Speaker Pods

Autotek Mean Machine MM2000.1

1/0 Knukonceptz KLMX

Rockford Fosgate Twisted RCA's

2 Audiopipe Anl fuse holders w/ 200A Kicker fuses

2nd battery (Soon to be an Odyssey D3100)

Dynamat Extreme Bulk Pack

Custom False Floor

15% Tint All Around

Custom Painted Stock Rims

My Build Log

Tailights

15" Lvl 5 DC T-Line Build

That box is a beast. Its hard as a rock.

I have been working on sealing the trunk up a little better. Covering the rear deck speaker holes and putting some foam strips around the box. Sealed around the inside of the rear brake housing too. Taking it to a comp Saturday to get it metered again. Hopefully I will see a gain. I think we did a 141.2 on the TL during the DB Drag at the last show in the qualifier. Picked another song for the comp and only did a 138 or so. Need to pick a better song this weekend.

They're Tsunami or Stinger reducers not sure which. They work very well just a little close to each other. I can only put the cover on one of them at one time. I put tape on both of them just to be safe. Dont think im loosing anything. The amp will only accept 4 gauge. I only use the reducers to make it easy to use the 0 gauge. I have the amp running at 1 ohm and its only rated for 2. The only thing lacking in the car is battery power and a bigger alternator. That amp will suck the batteries dry really fast.

Archived