Looking For In Dash Dvd Player

I am just stepping into the whole car audio thing. I currently have a pioneer premier 12" spl sub, 2000 watt amp, jbl components and the whole nine yards, the thing i am lacking, is the video. I bought a sony cd player, 52x4 watts, aux in, synchro flip face panel, paid 279.99 for it. i would like to send you the cd player plus anywhere from 250-300 dollars cash for your old dvd player. Please, someone has to have one laying around. Im in a little town and we dont have anything worth of car stereo places. And im not old enough to buy from the internet yet, haha, ok, im 17, but please, i have cash, which is good. So hook a brotha up!!!!

thanks

matt

Refs:

CA.COM:memphisflex,iamamp3pimp, twistid, grimreper912003,Wkbdkid

ROE: abmw735ie32, southpole1989, tacosys,Breakjunki, groundpound4200, Visitor

CAC.O: Caps, banginexplorer, tzsplfocus

i have a clarion vrx935vd laying around, BUT.....

........(dramatic pause)......

.......it needs to be fixed and i dont know if it is "fixable". the good news is that there is an authorized clarion service shop about 20 minutes from me, i've been meaning to take it down there, i've just been to busy lately. hit me up around next week sometime and i might be able to give you an update about it if your interested.

I only tell people 1/3 of what im REALLY doin', just so they can HATE ONLY on that third...

2007 Tahoe

factory system for now :)

Car Domain Page

Lay It Low Forum

i have a clarion vrx935vd laying around, BUT.....

........(dramatic pause)......

.......it needs to be fixed and i dont know if it is "fixable". the good news is that there is an authorized clarion service shop about 20 minutes from me, i've been meaning to take it down there, i've just been to busy lately. hit me up around next week sometime and i might be able to give you an update about it if your interested.

ok man....well when you get it fixed....aim me, mathieubryan99

thanks a bunch

Refs:

CA.COM:memphisflex,iamamp3pimp, twistid, grimreper912003,Wkbdkid

ROE: abmw735ie32, southpole1989, tacosys,Breakjunki, groundpound4200, Visitor

CAC.O: Caps, banginexplorer, tzsplfocus