Sonic Electronix

1 15 Ported thru the rear deck???

yes don't glue in the port try it and see if not turn it around and pull the back seat so you can seal it off from the trunk and fire it into the back seat get to work so I can see if this turns out good here is a pict of mine

002.jpg

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

yes don't glue in the port try it and see if not turn it around and pull the back seat so you can seal it off from the trunk and fire it into the back seat get to work so I can see if this turns out good here is a pict of mine

002.jpg

cant see the pic because im at school right now..FTL!!!...

but yeah will do right after school..also one more thing with the sealed box im going 2.5 cu ft. and on the port 3cu ft. how can i make the port 3 cu ft??..can you give me a lil example on how would i do it?.like does it have to be long whise?..etc?..let me know bro

3 cube of port? your gonna have to crunch some numbers and figure out the length and width the port need to be have you talked to rusty about cube size and port length and width?

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

3 cube of port? your gonna have to crunch some numbers and figure out the length and width the port need to be have you talked to rusty about cube size and port length and width?

is 3 cubes small for the level 4?..the thing thats killing me is my trunk it aint that BIG..either i go with the level 4 15 or the level 2 15 i got laying around..

Edited by DUBIE

not sure what the dc sub like for cube and port but I would think 3 cubes after port and sub displacement should work but you realize that the box is goin to be close to 4 cubes overall I almost lost all of my trunk in my chrysler 300 and them trunks are big my box came out to a little over 3.5 cubes I have just a small sliver of trunk left just enough to fit beer and some groceries in there

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

big 3 1/0

not sure what the dc sub like for cube and port but I would think 3 cubes after port and sub displacement should work but you realize that the box is goin to be close to 4 cubes overall I almost lost all of my trunk in my chrysler 300 and them trunks are big my box came out to a little over 3.5 cubes I have just a small sliver of trunk left just enough to fit beer and some groceries in there

i dont mind loosing all my trunk because right now my whole trunk is like my sub box..and the only space i have were the back seat is its like not that much of space and i have my amps there...amps are RF T20001bd and a 4channel amp so..

ill post a pick of my trunk how it looks now after school..

Edited by DUBIE

cool :good:

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

big 3 1/0

make the back part of your rear seat removeable... and face your box and subs forward i did it in my cavilier and it made a HUGE differance also gives you more room to work with casue you can slide a bigger box threw the rear then the trunk

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole