Sonic Electronix

Deciding on a box to get for 2 type rs

Don't buy a pre-fab box. Build your own. That way you can build it to fit your application and can choose tuning, and the box will build for those subs. Will last a lot longer too.

idk, wouldnt really know where to start or how to do everything, was just hopin someone could give me somethin to go off of, the guy at audio place showed me a box that measured out perfect in my trunk and said itd be good on my type rs but didnt wanna just go with first thing i seen or just go off of what someone says whose tryin to just make money off me ya know.. i'll look into gettin one custom made but budget is kinda short as it is since i gotta get a alarm system and installed too most likely have to settle with a pre-fab for around $100 if i can find the right one i dont know much about boxes as it is tho which is why im lookin for help

Lol fail x3

My Babies

bl-1.png

97 2.5 Avenger, 92 5.0 Fox, 97 2.0 Turbo GST Eclipse, 00 2.0 Jetta, 06 GSXR 600, 98 CBR 600, 01 GSXF 600, 93 CBR 900RR

Wilwoods dont slow your car down, they slow the earth down under your car...remember that next time you slam your brakes, you may spill my drink.

idk, wouldnt really know where to start or how to do everything, was just hopin someone could give me somethin to go off of, the guy at audio place showed me a box that measured out perfect in my trunk and said itd be good on my type rs but didnt wanna just go with first thing i seen or just go off of what someone says whose tryin to just make money off me ya know.. i'll look into gettin one custom made but budget is kinda short as it is since i gotta get a alarm system and installed too most likely have to settle with a pre-fab for around $100 if i can find the right one i dont know much about boxes as it is tho which is why im lookin for help

well we cant tell about the box he showed u unless we demetions. so i could say buy it they fit. but u can buy a peace of 3/4 mdf for about $50 if that i think i got mine for $30 at my local lows. then all u need is some wood glue, screws, ect. and the dementions best for those subs, which u can find at alpine.com its not hard at all, and u will like it much better. because u made it.

all i know it was about 13 and half " tall and 29" side to side and was sealed, can u give me the dementions though of what youd recromend for 1222ds and ill see what i can find atleast?

wow that is to small, unless it was deep. mine is sealed 2 12' type x's, and it is like 32x15x15 or so. plus u have type rs they are better ported. im about to port mine.

really all you need is common sense and some logic to build a box.... i say build it your self

Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card :)

i miss the sound of those old school strokers on beast amps :(