I dont carry any guns usually but thought that this might be something that you all might think about for security in your car.

Put a hood pop sensor on the gas cap door, with fuel prices like they are this will let you know when some dirtbag is trying to steal your gas.

12 Volts Baby!!!!

Team Stetsom USA

Team Stinger

Team RENOTS

Db-Drag World Finalist 05,06,08,09

Maryland State Record Holder 05,06,07,08,09

2009 Certified Score 161.0 Db-Drag SS 1-2

NSPL Maryland State Record 06,07,08,09

443-623-4952

I dont carry any guns usually but thought that this might be something that you all might think about for security in your car.

Put a hood pop sensor on the gas cap door, with fuel prices like they are this will let you know when some dirtbag is trying to steal your gas.

lol kind of a fucked up/funny story...

A few years back my sister took my mom and dads car to her boyfriends apartment.

She came home later that night and when i walked outside i took one look at the car and said WTF!?

Apparently Someone had tried to break into the car... after they couldn't pop the keyhole they tried the trunk and couldnt get in... so they keyed the SHIT out of the car, broke the windshield wipers off, poured beer ALL over the entire car, and to top it off Siphoned off the entire tank(they pryed open the gas tank door.)

The fucked part is there was NOTHING of any value in the car.

Needless to say it was the LAST time she took their car. lol

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

lol kind of a fucked up/funny story...

A few years back my sister took my mom and dads car to her boyfriends apartment.

She came home later that night and when i walked outside i took one look at the car and said WTF!?

Apparently Someone had tried to break into the car... after they couldn't pop the keyhole they tried the trunk and couldnt get in... so they keyed the SHIT out of the car, broke the windshield wipers off, poured beer ALL over the entire car, and to top it off Siphoned off the entire tank(they pryed open the gas tank door.)

The fucked part is there was NOTHING of any value in the car.

Needless to say it was the LAST time she took their car. lol

Wow. I honestly dont know what to say other then id kill whoever did that.

1999 VW Passat GLX:

AudioPipe 1500W

10' Alpine Type S(2)

Pioneer DEH-1300MP

1/0 RF Amp Wiring

Big 3 - 1/0 RF Wiring

Stock Battery and Alt

i used to carry an 18 inch machete, lol. Noone messes with a machete.

these days i just rely on the fact that I dont care about my car and will gladly destroy it just to run them over. cut the wheel, throw it in reverse and wait for the bump. I dont even think its worth 5 g's these days so screw it, lol.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

Keep this in my car, soon, I'll get a pistol.

DSCF0703.jpg

Ide Throw that thing away... They are just a Stunner... Ive been beat with One, And they Just bend, Oh they hurt like hell but your not taking on more than 1 dude with it lol

if your gonna carry a Paton get the Wooden Clubs cops Have...

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

Ide Throw that thing away... They are just a Stunner... Ive been beat with One, And they Just bend, Oh they hurt like hell but your not taking on more than 1 dude with it lol

if your gonna carry a Paton get the Wooden Clubs cops Have...

I'd rather have that than nothing, really, but I see what you're saying. I saw Cold Steel's Brooklyn crusher bat, and it's nice! I really wanna carry This

8v fury said:

I've only had my system for like a week so not yet. Bunch of country boys out here so I'm pretty sure one of them will eventually say something.

I try not to bump at a light, unless there are some hot girls around ;)

I might start carrying a knife around with me. Some people are stupid around here so you never really know.

RE SE 12" subs (2) in prefab dual ported box (custom box coming soon)

Hifonics bxi610 mono 600 watt amp

Stock HU

Mach RCU

Apline 5 x 7 S Type Speakers (2) (1 blown)

Stock rear speakers (2)

Pyramid Tweeters (2)

Archived