Window Tinting In Dallas,TX(DFW AREA)

Anyone in the dallas area have a good window tinting shop or know someone? I have a ford f-150 ext cab. and i would like to get my back windows tinted 5% i already have my fronts tinted and my backs are stock that's why i want the 5% on them

COUPLE KILLAS TO MY LEFT, COUPLE KILLAS TO MY RIGHT, BUT IM A KILLA MYSELF....

Anyone in the dallas area have a good window tinting shop or know someone? I have a ford f-150 ext cab. and i would like to get my back windows tinted 5% i already have my fronts tinted and my backs are stock that's why i want the 5% on them

Yeah i got a few ppl. im getn my rears of the HOE dbl tinted today...shoot me ur # or PM me....

Powerbassbanner.jpg

DCbanner.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

153.3 @ Turkey Drag 2009

Spl Modified 1001-2000 - Derrick Jones my alias... Wudn't accept DEEz NUTz !!!

http://www.ricekiller.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78518

great place and if you join that site and tell them you heard about them from that site 30 bucks off WITH A LIFETIME WARRANTY...

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

http://www.ricekiller.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78518

great place and if you join that site and tell them you heard about them from that site 30 bucks off WITH A LIFETIME WARRANTY...

Didnt they used to be JOTEK in garland ? if so they do good work....but the OP wanted to stay in D-town i think ?

Powerbassbanner.jpg

DCbanner.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

153.3 @ Turkey Drag 2009

yea they did.. and from the work i have seen i would travel the few miles.. THEY ARE THE BEST... and use the best films plus u cant argue with 30 bucks off

plus its only 13 miles away hes fine lol

Edited by wildbeast15

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

yea they did.. and from the work i have seen i would travel the few miles.. THEY ARE THE BEST... and use the best films plus u cant argue with 30 bucks off

plus its only 13 miles away hes fine lol

yeah he'd be good... and ur sig. is bad azz....

Powerbassbanner.jpg

DCbanner.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

153.3 @ Turkey Drag 2009