looking for a wing

sho_me

I'm looking for a feels roof wing for my 93 civic hatch. i can find the ones for the 96-00 hatch and for the 88-91 hatch but none for the 92-95 any help would be great. I would be willing to buy used if the price is right.

93 Civic Hatch

kicker components in doors

TermlabDbsealedonmusic-1-1.jpg

[ak11667] 12:12 am: hook the speaker outputs up to your nipples and turn the gain all the way up

I'm looking for a feels roof wing for my 93 civic hatch. i can find the ones for the 96-00 hatch and for the 88-91 hatch but none for the 92-95 any help would be great. I would be willing to buy used if the price is right.

well since i have a 93 civic hatch i will help ya out. i have a carbon fiber one on mine and i think if i didnt have it on there i wouldnt like the way the car would look. i think it makes the car. theres a few on there check it out

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksi...-All-Categories

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

well since i have a 93 civic hatch i will help ya out. i have a carbon fiber one on mine and i think if i didnt have it on there i wouldnt like the way the car would look. i think it makes the car. theres a few on there check it out

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksi...-All-Categories

naw those are duckbills and spoon style im looking for the feels roof wing heres a pic of the one on the 96-00 hb

00.jpg

93 Civic Hatch

[ak11667] 12:12 am: hook the speaker outputs up to your nipples and turn the gain all the way up

Thats 97-2000 ek body pictured, just a fyi

no its the ek, ek model was 96-2000 92-95 was the eg and 88-91 was the ef in the hatches just an fyi

93 Civic Hatch

ok, 96 to 2000 I said EK, but whatever lol you'll ruin that 93 with giant rice wing!

i've seen a few in person their not that big. but after the way im painting the car its not gonna matter what i add to it lol it'll take alot to change it back to jdm. but i think jdm stuff is ghey i mean thats just my .02. dnt see the point in spendin 200-300 on a 2" lower lip for my bumper :01nocomment8so:

Edited by sho_me

93 Civic Hatch

I don't think they make that particular spoiler for your year. Wingswest probably has the best quality as in urathane and I dont see it for your year.

extreme dimensions and andys auto sport used to carry it back in the day but no longer have my yr thats why i said i would buy used. i know for a fact they made them. but production has stopped on them. I would just like to get one before i repaint the car in march.

Edited by sho_me

93 Civic Hatch