6-20?! Wow. Where I live in VA they were saying I was looking at anywhere between 12-15inches. Now they just changed it to 8-12" but said the storm can move again and where I live would be getting hit hard. Been snowing for about an hour here, already a good 2 inches everywhere. Roads are hell already, decided to ride around my neighborhood to check them out and they are pretty damn slick. Hopefully we don't hit with any rain if much, I just want snow :P

that's why I said 6-20 lmao, you know the VA Weathermen don't know shit. Won't know the actual total till its over haha.

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

that's why I said 6-20 lmao, you know the VA Weathermen don't know shit. Won't know the actual total till its over haha.

So true...haha. I wasn't even planning on this snow happening, they usually say we're going to get a huge blizzard, and we end up getting nothing. I am actually kind of amazed that it actually snowed, and hard as they said it would. Maybe they are getting smarter?! Eh who knows! This has ruined my night though, I live all the way out in the country around nobody, and I have a restricted license..looks like I am staying home tonight! :(

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

So true...haha. I wasn't even planning on this snow happening, they usually say we're going to get a huge blizzard, and we end up getting nothing. I am actually kind of amazed that it actually snowed, and hard as they said it would. Maybe they are getting smarter?! Eh who knows! This has ruined my night though, I live all the way out in the country around nobody, and I have a restricted license..looks like I am staying home tonight! :(

working a double at work, so im here until 7am... hopefully they get this shit cleared up by then. Just drove to store and these mofuckas need to STAY HOME!! Non driving SOB's

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

working a double at work, so im here until 7am... hopefully they get this shit cleared up by then. Just drove to store and these mofuckas need to STAY HOME!! Non driving SOB's

Haha should've seen the food lion by my house, TONS of people were in it fighting over shit, I just went there to get a can of dip..had to wait forever just for 2 cans. But if the news stays right like they are now, where I live, this is going to keep happening till midnight tomorrow night.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz