Haha, the whole Quick Silva thing is my friend wanted me to make a video so I said that as a holla, it was like 7 AM and I was tired as hell, didn\'t sleep that night decided I\'d do a demo, big mestake.... Anyways, be patient guys I\'m just starting to gather supplies, and as far as the 4\" ports I\'m talking about putting them in my rear deck panel for airflow from trunk to interior, of course my box is going to be vented... I\'m running a shitty single 33hz tuned box right now I\'ll make videos of the single sub setup off 400RMS is friggin slaps...

VIDEO OF OPENING (Hear the excitment, again this was at like 4AM tonight LOL)

-

Also how do people embed their youtube videos in the topic post???

here you go!

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Also I know that video says its last month but it's really like 6 months go so I've had a lot of time to rethink my system... Also anyone with a grand prix that doesnt have a fold down seat that has any ideas how to maximize air flow in the car without sacraficing my rear seat my ears are open!
port it through the deck, it will get much louder that way with the bounce off of the rear glass

This, or do like my friend did look around the Wrecking yard for a Grand Prix that is the same year model as yours but with a higher trim package that the seats fold down, and swap the seat to your Grand Prix and store the other. IIRC my buddy paid about 40 bucks for the seat.

Edited by CaptainzPlanetz

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.