hey i jus thought about this i got about 9 gigs of rap in my itunes an i can put it all 2 dvd's and all you pay for is the dvd and i use dvd rw+ so you can actually reuse tha dvd.....so ill charge 15$ shipped anyone interested i can make a rough list of what i got.....just tryna help yall pplz out B)

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

hey i jus thought about this i got about 9 gigs of rap in my itunes an i can put it all 2 dvd's and all you pay for is the dvd and i use dvd rw+ so you can actually reuse tha dvd.....so ill charge 15$ shipped anyone interested i can make a rough list of what i got.....just tryna help yall pplz out B)

i think this is illegal...

pm me with some songs..

is it? my bad if it is then.....

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Guest MegaloManiac

actually you wont be able to do that. all of iTunes are DRM. Try copying it to another computer it will not play.