My Gaming and Lan Party Rig.

Yeah the fan and everything is going. I actually got it to play WoW for about an hour last night. But when I tried to play today after about 5 mins it happened again. XFX thinks it might be a faulty card so I might just return it and swap it out for a GTX 260 or something.

xD0xW0RKx.gif

Who ever said nothing is impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.

Yeah the fan and everything is going. I actually got it to play WoW for about an hour last night. But when I tried to play today after about 5 mins it happened again. XFX thinks it might be a faulty card so I might just return it and swap it out for a GTX 260 or something.

Everybody could have an opinion on it but the only true way to know is take it to somebody if you cant figure it out, having it in hand and seeing what it does is 100x better. A buddy of mine was having issues, and going back and forth with xfx, and they kept saying power supply. Well he brought it over, it wasnt the power supply ended up being a bad pci express 2.0 slot. Changed slots worked great, so he just RMA the board, (ASUS takes for ever for future reference) Since he got the new board everything has been working great.

Moti

The colors are not my fav either but I wanted something to stand out.......... And it did just what I wanted it to...

OREGON STATE REP DCAUDIO & JUICEBOX BATTERIES

2x 15 DC Neos...

1 DC 9k

2 Sets of Hertz MLK 2 Mids with Scan Speak Tweeters

Zuki Audio Eleets

2x multicells

4 Runs of 1/0 back

2010 Subaru Outback