has anyone tried this yet on a car or truck? just wondering if anyone has had a possitive feedback on this. im looking into building my own and seeing how it works out.

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

I made the chamber once and tested it out but never installed it. Mine would pull somewhere around 30-35 amps if you would let it! Lots of bubbles! I do know that HHO generators work. Simple electrolysis. Put an electrical charge through water and boom! It separates the Hydrogen and Oxygen- and now you have 2 things that will combust and facilitate combustion. :D

If you install one there are things you need OTHER than the HHO chamber. You need a PWM or a Pulse Width Modulator to facilitate in the electrolysis so the water doesn't get UBER Hot. Check it out, these people have them in different sizes:

http://www.bakatronics.com/shop/item.aspx?itemid=581

You also need to have a "bubbler" to keep the moisture going into your motor at a minimum. And you need a backflash preventer or a one way catch in your tube. If your motor backfires without one there will be trouble.

I keep on meaning to really work on mine. Perhaps I take vids to show how I did my first one? It looks like all the other vids on YouTube though.... people turn them on and out come the bubbles. :D It wouldn't be hard to set one up on a relay to your ignition and with a defeat switch. That way it can only be on when you have your key on.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

I made the chamber once and tested it out but never installed it. Mine would pull somewhere around 30-35 amps if you would let it! Lots of bubbles! I do know that HHO generators work. Simple electrolysis. Put an electrical charge through water and boom! It separates the Hydrogen and Oxygen- and now you have 2 things that will combust and facilitate combustion. :D

If you install one there are things you need OTHER than the HHO chamber. You need a PWM or a Pulse Width Modulator to facilitate in the electrolysis so the water doesn't get UBER Hot. Check it out, these people have them in different sizes:

http://www.bakatronics.com/shop/item.aspx?itemid=581

You also need to have a "bubbler" to keep the moisture going into your motor at a minimum. And you need a backflash preventer or a one way catch in your tube. If your motor backfires without one there will be trouble.

I keep on meaning to really work on mine. Perhaps I take vids to show how I did my first one? It looks like all the other vids on YouTube though.... people turn them on and out come the bubbles. :D It wouldn't be hard to set one up on a relay to your ignition and with a defeat switch. That way it can only be on when you have your key on.

http://cgi.ebay.com/HHO-HYDROGEN-GENERATOR...=item20af04b221

was thinking of this. but im not sure

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars