A couple of subs for sale.

First up for sale is a 10" sub that I had built for me by ssackett. I ended up burning up one of the tinsel leads and decided to not worry about getting it fixed. So, I'm selling it as a DC Level 3 motor not as a working sub, but it can be fixed. Other than the lead, it is in great condition. It's got less than 5 hours of play time on it. Looking for $75 shipped with insurance.

100_1936DesktopResolution.jpg

100_1944DesktopResolution.jpg

100_1943DesktopResolution.jpg

100_2028DesktopResolution.jpg

Second sub is a 12" Adire Audio Shiva. It has dual 8 ohm coils and is still in working condition. If I recall, it's 300 watts RMS, but will get loud on much less. It likes large ported boxes, but I always ran it sealed and it never let me down. I hooked it up about an hour ago to test it and it works fine. $40 shipped with insurance.

100_2020DesktopResolution.jpg

100_2021DesktopResolution.jpg

100_2027DesktopResolution.jpg

A few pics of them side by side:

100_1641DesktopResolution.jpg

100_1640.jpg

Both subs are OBO.

got close up pictures of the tinsel leads?

I tried several times, but none of them turned out. Basically there's a small, light brown spot on one of them. I'll try again later and see if I can get something to work. I do have some pics of the tinsel leads sewn into the spider, but you can't see the burned spot.

Also forgot to mention that shipping is to the lower 48 states only.

Edited by Dan208

I tried several times, but none of them turned out. Basically there's a small, light brown spot on one of them. I'll try again later and see if I can get something to work. I do have some pics of the tinsel leads sewn into the spider, but you can't see the burned spot.

Also forgot to mention that shipping is to the lower 48 states only.

usually all digital cameras have Macro settings. get some good light, and take a pic up close with that setting

TNCB

....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?

How much power did you have to the sub when the tinsel lead went?

2 15"s Re-coned with a Custom re-cones with DD 9500 coils, Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd, Designated Aux. 190 amp Alt@ 15.5 volts, Duel High Rate Aux. Batts. Doing 143+'s (current box and subs haven't been metered), 1st place in 129.9 Bass Race and a 2nd and a 3rd in NW DB Drag in the last two shows. Only gone two 2 show total thought, so not to bad

How much power did you have to the sub when the tinsel lead went?

600 watts. I think I was clipping the hell out of it. :01nocomment8so:

Bump.

Level 3 motor is sold.

Shiva still up for sale. Really good sub that gets loud off little power. Good for home or car use.