Sonic Electronix

Ok... im really confused on what will be louder?

Try to find a local audio competition... Hopefully you'll find something truly loud.

eh this isnt a debate of whats what... I want to know if SUV ot car is going to be louder yes all the other stuff factors in but all in all someone should be able to give me an idea...is SUV more space better than car less/blocked space?

Also ive heard 4 L7's off 6000RMS I know what loud is... yeah maybe they arent DC's or DD or Fi's but 6000RMS is loud no matter what.

No need to take offense to it.. There's just no definitive answer we can give you. It involves way too many variables. You mentioned 'retarded loud' that's what made me believe you hadn't heard something 150+ ... It wasn't meant in a disrespectful way... I just don't think you can get retarded loud on 600 watts.

No need to take offense to it.. There's just no definitive answer we can give you. It involves way too many variables. You mentioned 'retarded loud' that's what made me believe you hadn't heard something 150+ ... It wasn't meant in a disrespectful way... I just don't think you can get retarded loud on 600 watts.

yeah, i phrased it wrong... I know theres tons of variables, but given my description theres no way to tell? nobody in heres when from a car to SUV and noticed an improvement? imean its not evena big SUV like a tahoe so it shouldnt be too big... I said it's retarded loud because its my first system and to me compared to most around here @ 600RMS it's pretty retarded lol

i think he means he set the amp with a dmm to 32volts with a test tone... in other words... he is milking the amp a little and most likely has a nice dirty signal...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

You and me both bro lol.I watched the videos on youtube and to be honest id get a whole new system.Start from scratch in the jeep so it works and SOUNDS like its supposed to.

There is NO dirty signal, no distortion I know what the heck im doing lol... A new system? so you're saying Alpine and Fi are bad and don't sound the way they're supposed to lol the guy above me is obviously high ^_^ because it WORKS and sounds GREAT doing it, i love how a simple questions turns into a rage fest on my system lol? and yes I mean amplifier output is 35v. I honestly think this alpine is under-rated quite a bit... Deffinatly not getting rid of my Fi is pounds, the youtube videos don't do a lot of justice you'd have to actually hear it.

Edited by jbinn

and id about guarantee he isnt pushing no 600rms with that amp even with the gain cranked... especially if he is running stock power like his sig says... with voltage drop im guessing he isnt even getting the 450 that the amp is rated at...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

and id about guarantee he isnt pushing no 600rms with that amp even with the gain cranked... especially if he is running stock power like his sig says... with voltage drop im guessing he isnt even getting the 450 that the amp is rated at...

I get 14.5 on 105a alternator in my car, the jeep has a 120a and a better battery so how the hell do you figure? lol and the gain isn't cranked its like a pinch above half way >.< seriously guys, you wanna rag on me like a noob go ahead lol