California Peeps.. Step In And Introduce Yourself.

i ride motorcross @ River Front race track in Marysville!!!

yeah.. i know lots of people that do too... I use to go down to the river bottoms and ride.. but i got older.. and dont have those fun toys anymore.. now i just go to The afterbay and go waterskiing :)

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

but.. i guess it is too far for you.. since you are in sactown..
i'll have to check it out! i'm always down to venture out of Sac. for a day... would that be Lake Oroville?

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

i'll have to check it out! i'm always down to venture out of Sac. for a day... would that be Lake Oroville?

no no no... the afterbay is off NORTH 99... it is about 13 miles outside of Gridley.. if take the 99/70 exit off i5 North, you can stay on 99. go through yuba city and live oak, gridley, and biggs. If you stay going up 99 you will start seeing a Huge rock wall.. if you stay straight to 162 east toward oroville, after going over that bridge you will turn right onto monument hill. there is a boat ramp right there.. That water is COLD AS FUCK on taht end.. the after bay gets all its water from Lake Oroville.. and then goes into the feather river from the after bay outlet...

There is another ramp area that you can put in that the water is much much warmer on the other end :)

my parents have a bayliner.. so we go out there. we wake board, knee board, own a air chair.. we got so many toys.. have to pm me your phone number... i think we might be going out saturday.. i am not sure yet.. my dad is on call this weekend..