its paper thin wire that u can use for audio, networking, electrical and some other thing, but it looks cool as shit

they have a free sample with a dvd on there website witch is www.flatwireready.com and i just got mine today, i dont kno how the hell u use it but could work pritty good

flatwire.jpg

thats what it looks like, heres some more pics

27802-Southwire_FlatWire-hi.jpg

flatwire.jpg

front stage

image69.png

surround sound in a 5.1 setup

diy.jpg

101708_pt_flat_flatwire.jpg

i got my sample today and it looks pritty damn cool, it comes with a maby 4'' piece of flatwire and a product dvd for FREE, so u cant beat that

whats yalls input on this? would be cool if it could work in car stereo type setup tho, but in the home and u can paint over it would make systems alot cleaner but if u forget were the damn wire was and u got a loose connection somewere then i dunno what to tell u lol :)

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

That looks pretty awesome! Does it come in different sizes?

84 K5 Blazer

3" body, 2" Suspension

35" Maxxis Bighorn

100amp Alt

Marine deep cycle for the amps (freebie)

KnuKonceptz 1/0

8 Hifonics HFi 12D4's in ~19cubes tuned to 35hz

Audiopipe AP-18001D

RF 5x8's in the kicks

Almani 5.25 comp. in back

Kenwood KAC-645

--IN THE FUTURE--

None.

<!--quoteo(post=0:date=Feb 3 2010, 09:12 AM:name=Decaf)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Decaf @ Feb 3 2010, 09:12 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->we seriously need some butt plugs so you guys stop spewing chit talk<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

http://www.flatwirestore.com/mm5/AFW.html

at bottom of page it says it ranges from 18awg to 12awg, the sample piece u get is 18awg

haha, they even got it in component video wire, http://www.flatwireready.com/products/video_products/component_wire.html

now thats pritty cool, and its made from ofc copper too so that makes it better also

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif