Sonic Electronix

HI everybody new to this forum looks great...

but the past week i got my first stereo system in my jeep wrangler...it has, 2 12in he2 subs, 1500 and 2400 watt amps, and a new cap...but what im wondering is that the 2400 watt amp gets sorta hot...so is this normal or something i should worry about...any info greatly appreciated.thanks

why are you mixing amplifiers for the same woofers

its probably getting hot because 1, your dropping voltage like crazy, 2, you wired the woofers too low for the amp to handle, and 3, its probably a shitty amp.

amps get warm when they are pounding subs, make sure its located in a well ventilated area, if the amp is getting really hot you can add a fan next to it.

2010 Subaru Impreza

Pioneer AVH-P1400DVD

2 10" Rockford Fosgate Punch HX2

Audison LRx 1.1K

superglue a dildo to the center of the cone....lube it.....then have that dumbass sit on it :good:

while playing a 10hz note

haha, this reminds me of a paintball sticker i have "my balls slap at 300fps"

now I want a sticker that says "i fuck at 10hz"

Amp: rockford fosgate 801s 2400 watts and a 1500 watt.

subs: (2) He2 12 inch subs...

400rms/800max

4 ohm x 2/2 ohm x 2

dvc dual voice coil.

i have 2 amps cause one for the components and for the subs...im starting to think my capacitor is not working and i have tryed charging it so that may be the problem...

Amp: rockford fosgate 801s 2400 watts and a 1500 watt.

subs: (2) He2 12 inch subs...

400rms/800max

4 ohm x 2/2 ohm x 2

dvc dual voice coil.

i have 2 amps cause one for the components and for the subs...im starting to think my capacitor is not working and i have tryed charging it so that may be the problem...

The best thing to do is throw that capacitor out the window there completely useless, and when you say 4ohm x 2 and 2ohm x 2 are you saying one of your subs is a dvc 4ohm and one is a dvc 2ohm

The best thing to do is throw that capacitor out the window there completely useless, and when you say 4ohm x 2 and 2ohm x 2 are you saying one of your subs is a dvc 4ohm and one is a dvc 2ohm

my bad i have 2x 4ohm also im planning on buying a new cap tommorow so well see what happens but my equipment is not junk from what ive heard its very good quality

Edited by Bumping-jeep

stop buying crapacitors, save your money for something that actually helps your electrical system.

btw 2x4ohm etc w/e your describing your subs as makes it super confusing. if you have 2 4x4 woofers you can say you have 2 dual 4 woofers, thats the easiest way to understand it. dual 4 means that there is 2 4 ohm voice coils.