I need to find out what these head lights are for, the box just says 2001 Volvo on it and has the part number. I have tried searching for them under the part number and for Volvo semi heal lamps but can't find which ones they fit on. Story of how I got them. There is a Dr. who owns storage units that are close to my house and after people do not pay their rent he warns them to pay or come clean it out or he will have everything thrown out for them. He gives people 6 months to take care of it and if they don't he calls me to clean them out. I get to keep what ever I want out of them so I take everything I can for scrap metal, or what I can take and sell or keep for myself. I don't like steeling, but after the people are told every week for 6 months to take care of their stuff then it doesn't bother me.

I need to know which Volvo semis they fit for, or somewhere that I can look it up by the part number.

There were two brand new Volvo semi headlamps in the box.

Part # VO 8082040

Pics

100_1538.jpg

100_1539.jpg

100_1540.jpg

100_1541.jpg

100_1542-1.jpg

Thanks for any help.

BRENT

1997 GMC Yukon
1-DC xl18"
Stetsom 2K5E