The vid made you look like a dick, but after hearing your side I take back what I said. I definately dig your truck, and hope to hear it one day.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

The vid made you look like a dick, but after hearing your side I take back what I said. I definately dig your truck, and hope to hear it one day.

Thnks man, extremely upsetting when I saw that but I also can't blame the guy who took it because bad behavior makes things better to see but I wish you would of been there. It feels very uncomfortable when things like that happen and your family is there to see the shit talking back and forth. Them kids wouldn't be quiet

Man that other dude i couldnt even tell he was playing a song that had bass or any words for that matter

Good luck in the next battle coming up

Whats the criteria to winning an event judged by people...i mean is it who just has more applause? Cuz i think that could be bias depending on where you held the comp at...could be a whole buncha dudes from his crew just getting loud to win.

2004 Explorer4 12" Type R500.1(.5 ohm)6cu@35hz153@ 44hz

Man that other dude i couldnt even tell he was playing a song that had bass or any words for that matter

Good luck in the next battle coming up

Whats the criteria to winning an event judged by people...i mean is it who just has more applause? Cuz i think that could be bias depending on where you held the comp at...could be a whole buncha dudes from his crew just getting loud to win.

You are right about the whole thing of who know who more that they might get the decision. In my case I was in LI, nowhere near where Im from and that's their home field advantage but my music was so much better that day(bass/mids/high) that it was a shut out. In the last install my voices were so loud and clear that it overpowered the bass but now with the new install, I should be good. Real is real and people know who is has the betther vehicle regardless of applause but to eliminate that we use outside parties (3 people) that no one knows and both agree to. Two out of three takes it. or if both parties agree than crowd is used but at the end of the day, this version is more of an entertainment like (WWE) to involve people in the whole. The only real way to see who has better bass is by the meter.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived