okay so im trying to have everything planned out when i get my car. 89-94 240sx hatback. its a 2 door. not too big. i love pearl white. not sure which kind though. like i know theres different shades. i love that escalade pearl white. what is your favorite pearl white? i want it to be pearly white. not as golden looking like as the escalades though. i would do black rims. black taillights. and carbon fiber accents. which you think would look sicker? how much would a pearl white paint job run for a 2 door car? also any ideas on what pearl looks the best in your opinon? (id appreciate you showing pics) i just want something that pops out

Edited by chapo123

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

okay so im trying to have everything planned out when i get my car. 89-94 240sx hatback. its a 2 door. not too big. i love pearl white. not sure which kind though. like i know theres different shades. i love that escalade pearl white. what is your favorite pearl white? i want it to be pearly white. not as golden looking like as the escalades though. i would do black rims. black taillights. and carbon fiber accents. which you think would look sicker? how much would a pearl white paint job run for a 2 door car? also any ideas on what pearl looks the best in your opinon? (id appreciate you showing pics) i just want something that pops out

nobody?

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

I'd say the color that the Hoopty is right now. Not sure if it's pearly white or just regular white, but it looks real good.

Picture005.jpg

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

I'd say the color that the Hoopty is right now. Not sure if it's pearly white or just regular white, but it looks real good.

Picture005.jpg

i like that but i want a litte more bling/pop in it you know what i mean? but thanks bro

1j1450.png

and what do you think a job like that would run for a small car?

1j1450.png

nobody?? :(

1j1450.png

Dude that would depend on what you want to spend lol. I mean really, you could spend like 600 bucks for someone like mayco to do a tape and spray, or you could spend 6000 for a good shop to tear it all apart jamb it and all of the rest of the painting. But it also depends on what kind of body work it needs ect.

Dude that would depend on what you want to spend lol. I mean really, you could spend like 600 bucks for someone like mayco to do a tape and spray, or you could spend 6000 for a good shop to tear it all apart jamb it and all of the rest of the painting. But it also depends on what kind of body work it needs ect.

i wouldnt spend more then 3grand lol. it would prob have slight rust since its going to be over 10 years old. and dents and stuff. any opinions on the color i should go with?

1j1450.png

See bold. If you can, do the bodywork yourself then take it to paint. The biggest, most time consuming, most expensive part of any paint job is the prep.

Too many projects, too little time...

See bold. If you can, do the bodywork yourself then take it to paint. The biggest, most time consuming, most expensive part of any paint job is the prep.

alright ill take that into consideration lol. right now im trying to find a color haha

1j1450.png