Chopped & Screwed Songs By Me!

I totally understand everything you're saying man, now I have to let it sink, and apply it, it's just like learning formulas in math, look at the formula then the problem then the formula repeat... eventually you can just do the problem.

look at rules look at song repeat eventually I'll get it and get better at it.

Right?

| S-10 | 4.5^3 ft | 33Hz | SAE-1000D @ 1 Ohm | 2 SA-12s |

SPL: 143.7 Sealed | 153.4 Port Wars

I like alot,i know i tried with audacity for a few mins, then i was like fuck it, i will to continue to let my friend do my c&s, but i think it is one hell of a start my friend, i know it takes a long ass time to work with them, So good luck making new songs.

...............................____

...............__________|___\____

..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)

1978 F-150 Ranger Lariat

2 Sets of Sound-stream Components

Sony Head-unit

DDM Tuning 8000k's

Euro Headlights (Projectors Soon)

Green Led Wheel Wells

Dark Red Tails Tint

I totally understand everything you're saying man, now I have to let it sink, and apply it, it's just like learning formulas in math, look at the formula then the problem then the formula repeat... eventually you can just do the problem.

look at rules look at song repeat eventually I'll get it and get better at it.

Right?

dude i listened to cd's of all my chopping and screwing days from like ten years ago and i SUCKED back then.

I only REALLY got back into when i starting lurking around this forum. I never knew how mainstream it became and how widespread it got FROM TX. I only screw and chop music that i cant find the way i like it. Sometimes its not slow enough or the chops are too fast.

So i go back to getting down on my songs.

I dont want to thread jack. I posted this a while back but the link was deleted due to inactivity.

This is my version of dirty diana.

dirty diana VDJ.mp3

Now while some people might not like the way it sounds but again i did it MY liking. :)

Some of the chops are off because i still get carried away with the crossfader but i was JUST getting back into doing it after a long period of time that i didnt.

Edited by z_ro

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

good explanation z-ro

my music sounds the way it does because of the ratio i use of pitch vs tempo

to the OP, keep tryin,

im not a teacher but i think u need to be schooled

wtf happened to the bass in trunk bang, it was great til it got slowed, then it got all sony explod on me (couldnt hear it)

I lold

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?