Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

And if you care I am okay, I rearended a woman when I was going 55 miles an hour and she was almost stopped. She is also okay both cars are totaled. We both came out with a couple scratches and I have a jammed finger.

lol sorry only thing I read, hasn't been any more wrecks then normal around my way. Hasn't really been hardly any that I have seen now that I think of it.

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

Posted

lol sorry only thing I read, hasn't been any more wrecks then normal around my way. Hasn't really been hardly any that I have seen now that I think of it.

x2

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1460 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...